Article in Retro Gamer

Oggy

Rear Admiral
Greetings Pilots,

There is a feature on Origin in this Months Retro Gamer UK magazine. I could scan it in here at the office, but I don't want to get me, or the site or the guys in trouble. If Ben or Chris or someone reads this, I can scan it if you want it, there is an interview with Richard Garriot as well, not sure where we stand with magazine scans?

Oggy

Greetings Pilots,

There is a feature on Origin in this Months Retro Gamer UK magazine. I could scan it in here at the office, but I don't want to get me, or the site or the guys in trouble. If Ben or Chris or someone reads this, I can scan it if you want it, there is an interview with Richard Garriot as well, not sure where we stand with magazine scans?

Hey, if you'd be willing to scan it, we should be able to post it. Our general stance is that we're just posting snippets of a larger magazine that we credit as much as possible, so it's a 'fair use' situation. Very few people will go out and hunt down a particular magazine just to read an article they hear about, but a few people will go out and buy it as a collectible item after we report on it, so I think we're helping sell more magazines by posting the occasional WC scan.

First Double Page Spread

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't actually have a date on it, it is "Load 134" (issue 134). I picked it up the day I posted (27th Oct), so presumably its the November Issue.

Back