Armstrong/Lafong connections Pt.2

frostytheplebe

Seventh Part of the Seal
I know this has been hacked about several times here, but it seemed that the consensus was that Blair/Lafong/Armstrong/Bluehair were all the same person. But doesn't S*S blow that out of the water when referring to Maniac? "... hero since Lafong and Armstrong."

And who was the guy with the callsign "Hotshot" then? :D

Originally, the hero did not have a name, because you were him, Chris is from the creator, Chris Roberts, and Blair and Adverb for "Blue Hair"(I don't think many people would like to play the hero when your name is "Chris Dipstick". The other entries and names you find in star soldier are tributes to those incarnations of the game,

Continuty lists "THE" player as "Christopher Blair", with cockpit monniker "Maverick"

And who was the guy with the callsign "Hotshot" then? :D

Originally, the hero did not have a name, because you were him, Chris is from the creator, Chris Roberts, and Blair and Adverb for "Blue Hair"(I don't think many people would like to play the hero when your name is "Chris Dipstick". The other entries and names you find in star soldier are tributes to those incarnations of the game,

Continuty lists "THE" player as "Christopher Blair", with cockpit monniker "Maverick"

Sigh... what can of worm did I just reopen?:p

I know this has been hacked about several times here, but it seemed that the consensus was that Blair/Lafong/Armstrong/Bluehair were all the same person. But doesn't S*S blow that out of the water when referring to Maniac? "... hero since Lafong and Armstrong."

I didn't think that was the consensus, and Arena specifically references them separately to make it clear. Kilrathi Saga retroactively confirms "Bluehair" is Chris 'Maverick' Blair. Lafong and Armstrong are different characters with similar histories.

Back