Armada Missing sound FX

U

Unregistered

Hello,

I just started using Dosbox. Armada loads up and starts on screen but I only get the Music. I can't figure out how to get the sound FX (lasers and explosions)

Thanks.

You might not have set up the digital effects card in the installer. Early WC games has you set up the music card and digital effects card separately.

I tried all three options in the installer. SB, SB16 and SB Pro. I don't get it. I've also tried 3 different computers. I get the same result on each. Music but no sound.

I've had the same result years ago before XP when I was using Win 98 and Privateer. I never figured it out. Anyone else got have this problem?

I tried all three options in the installer. SB, SB16 and SB Pro. I don't get it. I've also tried 3 different computers. I get the same result on each. Music but no sound.

I've had the same result years ago before XP when I was using Win 98 and Privateer. I never figured it out. Anyone else got have this problem?

Are you setting the right IRQ in dosbox? Dosbox defaults to seven instead of Five, for example.

That worked! Thanks! I didn't know much about Dosbox so your help, helped me learn something new. Thanks everyone!

Back