Argh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

a full fledged GF
Last time I said this, I got a lot of replies I didn't like, so this time I'll cut it short and keep it as unoffensive as possible.

Obey.

Also, because I'm nice, you get 3 chances now.

I keep a list of all the bad people on my HDD and periodically send it to all the CIC guys to decide what to do with you. It's thorough, and well organized, so take it seriously.

As of now, only one guy has bugged me enough to give hima strike. Chance is now 1/3 along the road to pain. That is all.

PS - no smart-assed remarks this time, I'll just close the thread and then nobody will get to have their say on this.

------------------
Hats off to the new-age hairstyle made of bones,
Hats off to the use of hats as megaphones...

-Frosty

Fine with me.
smile.gif
wink.gif

------------------
Ultimately its other people's reactions that make us who we are.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I'm afraid I'm not acquainted with him.

And as for how much I care about "Ugly things," I don't. It really shows just how little a life you have if you think anything anyone does on the web could possibly do me harm. I don't spend my every waking moment at this PC.

You people are the ones being wierd and making stupid posts, not me.

Oh and Kal, you're trying way too hard to earn strikes.

------------------

-Frosty

[This message has been edited by Frosty (edited January 16, 2000).]

Kalkrath- I think he's refering to the thread YES ITS NOT THE TIGERS CLAW!!!! in that thread I was arguing with Craze that the Tiger Claw from the movie and the Tiger's Claw from the games are the same ship, and that the movie is in the same universe that the games are in. Later I was arguing with Cmdr_X that the games, novels, and the movie are the same universe. Some of you may remember that he was doing the same thing before the old board went down, he was saying that Prophecy didn't fit in with other games, and that the WC movie isn't in the same universe as everything else.

Frosty- I don't realy think you should have called Chance an idiot on that thread. I don't know if he knew he was starting some trouble, but he shouldn't be saying stuff like that here anyhow so I agree with your decision.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited January 16, 2000).]

Oh that guy. Yeah, I never di anything to him and he was a real jerk to me. I don't really know him well though.

------------------

-Frosty

I didn't call him an idiot for starting stuff. I called him an idiot, because of his blatant stupidity. It oozes from his every syllable.

------------------

-Frosty

Frosty, maybe it would be a good idea to periodically post who has what number of warnings... It might keep those with warnings from getting into trouble.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Frosty sez:

You people are the ones being wierd and making stupid posts, not me.

Gee, thanks. Just remember we are the people who keep this board alive.

If someones acting up you don't need to insult them or close the thread. Just edit the message and e-mail the offender with a warning. There is no need to drag this sort of this onto the board.

-------------------
There's are no stupid questions. Just stupid people.

Ok... when I started posting on the Zone 'bout a year ago, I couldn't help but notice how cruel and oppressive Frosty was to everyone else. Just my opinion, but people like that should sit back and think about themselves for a second. And Frosty, if you add me to your list under the "Insurrectionists" column because I posted a reply to your message in opposition to you...
frown.gif
I always take such things seriosly. Frosty, you seem to take a bizarre pleasure from tearing down people. I recall the post from some time ago where you trashed some 13-year-old girl (one of the few female WC fans...) for no (logical) reason whatsoever. Oh, well.

Stay Frosty!
A rather disappointed Grimloc out.

Last edited by a moderator:
The stupidest post i have seen on this board is the following:

Frosty
Moderator posted January 16, 2000 16:32
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow, Chance, you're an idiot.

------------------

-Frosty

Those people were having a discusion in that thread...like it is supposed to b on a messageboard.
It may have been an old discussion...but they didn't offend anybody with it.
But you Frosty did...U called somebody an idiot...and that is offending.
Tell me Frosty...how many strikes do u have at the moment ?

PS - no smart-assed remarks this time, I'll just close the thread and then nobody will get to have their say on this.

And this is also stupid...threatening people for voicing there opinion.

I guess i earned a strike now too hey ?
Ah well..who cares.
Let me tell u Frosty...people (Chris,Loaf etc)worked hard on this site so people can enjoy it.
But at the moment you are taking my joy away from even visiting the chatzone of CIC.
Let me remind you about the fact that we DON'T need this chat cause there are other possebilities (oher msgboards, icq etc) for us to discuss things.

Keep this up and chances are that you ruin what Chris and Loaf (and others) have built for ithers to enjoy.

Frosty...this is not a threat.

PS...and don't start about spelling errors on me cause not everybody has english as primary languages and also not a dictonary with him all the time.

------------------
Rattrap: "I am transformed.....I am soooooo transformed"

[This message has been edited by RoboDuck (edited January 17, 2000).]

frosty is just using the wrong methods of executing him role...

like tolwyn trying to defend humanity by creating a war..

------------------
You the man...YOU THE MAN!!

Ok, guys. Might be in our best interests if we just leave the post alone.

------------------
"We're going to the same freakin' jail cell anyway."

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB."
- CICCZ Registration User Agreement

Frosty, do you realize that you have broken this rule? Just putting two more cents in. This is the second time I have seen this same clause used against someone on the CZ.

A rather disappointed Grimloc out.

------------------
"We're going to the same freakin' jail cell anyway."

[This message has been edited by Grimloc (edited January 17, 2000).]

Good idea, TC:

Here's the list so far.

Chance | |2 | |Threads "YES ITS NOT THE TIGERS CLAW!!!!" | | "Nephilim?"

As is quite evident, it takes a lot more than a different opinion to get a strike. I'm not gonna blacklist you simply because you say I made a stupid post. If you called me stupid, yeah - you'd grab one real fast. Unfair? You bet it is. That's the way things go.

Anyway, just because I put you on a list doesn't mean jack. I submit it for review, it's not like I'm in charge. They could very well throw it away after I DCC it. I don't care, I feel it's my job to let them know who's excess baggage and who isn't.

If you aren't enjoying yourselves here, leave. The CZ eats up way too much bandwidth. I'm sure the staff would be perfectly happy if nobody ever came. If there are alternate forums that you'd rather go to, then do so. It's not like I care. It's the people who understand what I'm doing here, and don't get all upset every time I say something that's not exactly sunny that I actually want to stay. It's YOU people, and you know who you are, who I'm trying to drive out.

There's really no reason to get mad at me unless you for some reason expect to be on the recieving end of my wrath. In which case you shouldn't look to me in anger, but you should examine yourself and see what you're doing incorrectly.

------------------

-Frosty

[This message has been edited by Frosty (edited January 17, 2000).]

Frosty, I don't think you have the right to say 'Argh...' It's you who insults us on a regular basis and has this haughty disdain for everyone here. If you think so little of us, why don't you just give up your position as Moderator and get out? The majority of posters, I think it's safe to say, do not want you or your attitude here.

------------------
A gun rack? I don't even own a gun, let alone many guns to neccessitate an entire rack.

Frosty, please. Enough.

------------------
A gun rack? I don't even own a gun, let alone many guns to neccessitate an entire rack.

Yes! finally people have come to their senses! Finally they see the truth! Rebellion!!

------------------
The time is near.
There are 348 days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Well, actually Kalkrath, I did a pretty good job as admin.

I mean, the mass-stupidity that plagued the CZ centralized around isolated events that were better spaced out after I became admin.

In actuality, I made some progress. If that made you mad, that's not my problem.

Just chill out. If you'd really like to know why Chance is on the list, you can eMail me. And considering how little I've done to you all except Chance, you really are overreacting.

I am not at all opposed to getting eMails from you. I don't even care if you're really rude and irate. I can't actually do anything to you for sending angry mail.

I guess what I'm getting at is that if you're mad at me, tell me to my face. Unless you absolutely must say it in front of everyone. In which case you walk on unstable ground.

I have thus far been really really accomodating and understanding, so even if I piss you off, try and help out a little.

------------------

-Frosty

Okay, i'm going to say a few things here. I'm going to try to remain as nuetral as possible.

In frosty's defense I will say that there are a lot people here who do need to start to behave right and he is trying to do that.

As for the *rebels* as i'll call this new emerging faction, i'll give you some advice. I don't disagree with some of your anger but if you really want to accomplish something let me give you some advice. If you really disagree with some things on this board why not start a petition? If that fails I would just suggest walking out. You see, yelling out rebellion and making stabs will only prove that there is anarchy on this board and these extreme measures are necessary. So basically use some peaceful resistance.

I'll wrap this up with saying I wish we could all just put this behind us and talk about Wing Commander.

------------------
Peace cannot be kept by force, it must be achieved through understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back