Anyone want to trade governors?

I've read that it is fairly common for big name Hollywood actors to do commercials and things like that overseas. They can capitalize on their popularity to make some extra bucks without a great risk of too many folks in the States or Europe seeing them peddle soda or underwear. I guess no one was counting on the Internet.....

My governor is the center of one of the biggest Federal investigations in two decades.

My governor is an idiot who knows nothing about governing. She should be thrown from Rio-Niterói bridge into the Guanabara Bay.

LeHah said:
My governor is the center of one of the biggest Federal investigations in two decades.

Hmm must be talking about Rowland. CT has gotten more than its fair shares of political scandals. Of course he has gotten in trouble for everything except the whole beating his wife.

jim

In Canada we dont have governors, we have premiers. my preimer is a drunk bastard that should be assassinated.

My govenor is a dumb guy who spends alot of money he doesn't have and then takes credit for programs he never really created he just stealed them

-Rance-

McGruff said:
Is there one that doesn't fit that profile? Anybody?

Good point McGruff. I hate to sound so jaundiced, but I think Dennis Miller put it best. I'm paraphrasing, but he said something like choosing a candidate from the two major political parties is like being given the choice between hospital food and airline food: You don't really want either one but they will both get you by. ;)

My governor...um...shit. I haven't watched the news since I went to college. I don't remember who my governor is. Maybe it's Schwiker or something. I can't remember how to spell that guy's name...

My governer is a women who gets to vote on a new law giving the police the right to give me a ticket if my pants hang too low.

Peace,

Echo

Back