Anyone playing WoW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeap I am currently playing WOW and boy do I enjoy it.
I played on several different servers at the moment the main ones are deathwing and alleria and possible the two oceania servers frostmourne and one other which i cannot remember

Used to play, had a 60 Paladin, 20 Mage, and something else on Alleria playing Alliance. Then one day I used the command that told me how much time I had played. When I realized I was rounding nearly half a month or more in hours of gametime, I got slightly sick to my stomach and never played again. The game got boring for me after 60 anyway. How many times can you run the same instance hoping this time that pair of pants might drop, and that the other paladin might be nice enough to not roll and let you have it. Got really old, really fast. I have a few friends which still dedicately play, some of which rounding 2 months in hours of game time.

Used to play, had a 60 Paladin, 20 Mage, and something else on Alleria playing Alliance. Then one day I used the command that told me how much time I had played. When I realized I was rounding nearly half a month or more in hours of gametime, I got slightly sick to my stomach and never played again. The game got boring for me after 60 anyway. How many times can you run the same instance hoping this time that pair of pants might drop, and that the other paladin might be nice enough to not roll and let you have it. Got really old, really fast. I have a few friends which still dedicately play, some of which rounding 2 months in hours of game time.

One must play in moderation.
I roughly play WOW maybe twice a week and that keeps me up to date with the things that has been happening around Azeroth.

Anyone here interested of joinin up and forming a guild or helping each other out?

Deleted the Dwarf on Shadow Council at 52 and moved over to Lightninghoof with a few friends. We're all Night Elves now, and I'm still a rogue.

If anyone is thinking of getting the game now or re-rolling, you can start on Lightninghoof, and we'll play with you as long as you're not a total dumbass.

server : blackrock
main : hul - 60 un lock
alts :
wachawamido - 39 troll shaman
zerglink - 26 un rogue
kukdalodasok - 25 un mage
shogunasasin - 24 orc warrior

and a couple here and there that i can't remember (in the teens or below lvl wise)

i have one character i play now and then on archemonde.
i started on eredar, then tried shadow moon.
but after i saw the census, i had to goto blackrock (highest population).

-scheherazade

Hey, I wanted to start this thread :D I got the game about 1,5 month ago, and I'v got assigned to Bronzbeard.
Chars on Bronze:
Alliance:
- lvl22 Dwarf pala Eeknor
- lvl 9 nelf druid Elanul
- lvl 6 human warrior Lokram
- lvl 6 human warlock Hersheby
- lvl 5 gnome mage Gnobby
Horde:
- lvl14 tauren hunter Hantrak
- lvl10 undead rouge Reckno

And I went to Earhten Ring in hope of getting rid of the "kiddies" who'r just playing to "quake" around, without any sense, harassing everyone if declineing a duel and such. A new bad thing on Bronze is that even in groups, "kiddies" are so selfish that they go for the first chest they see and let you fight while they grab the stuff. And then, when you ask em why they didn't rolled for it at least, they say "oh, its free for all, what else could it be, ya jerk?" It's a shame.... I heard that SW:G is even worse in these matters.
So, an RP server is really better, even when full:
Horde:
- lvl 16 ork warrior Zoktark
Alliance
- lvl 2 gnome warlock, but abandoned it, can't recall the name.

I play my dwarf, or my ork, or the tauren hunter most of the time. If anyones on these servers, feel drop me a mail or whisper. Would be happy to join up for some fun, or help ya out with stuff.

Oh, and don't play too muh, it ruins the fun. Twice a weak is okay now (though I played for 2 weaks, from 2pm till 2am, with takeing a break to sleep 4 hours and go to school inda mornin :D Then it got a bit boreing, and started playing only when I felt like I really needed to chop some heads with a shiny sword :D )

You get assigned servers now? I loved playing, but once the kidlet arrived, I simply had no time. I had a low-level Orc fighter on a server I can't remember the name of and a high 40's Elf hunter on Uther. I wanted to keep playing, but couldn't devote the blocks of time needed to the higher instances.

Darthvik,
I have no such trouble on Dark Iron...
Well, I got the game because I was really keen on trying that, and yep, I started playing on DI because of the whole webcomic stuff. Got into the Knights of Arcadia, and it's a pretty cool guild. I have a 26lvl Human Mage, it's been a fun ride so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back