Anyone here destroyed all enemies in the Epsilon Wing (Venice System) mission??

Decay

Ensign
https://www.wcnews.com/wcpedia/Epsilon_Wing_(Venice_System)

This mission was giving me tons of trouble (playing on Super Wing Commander). Eventually I gave up after killing wave 1 4 Krant led by Khajja nar Ja'targk. And the capital ship nearby.

The second wave of 4 Gratha is simply too much at that point, (not Krants as the PC mission lists) usually Bossman is ready to bug out from taking too much damage and I myself am on the verge of death. Any tips?

I mean I was able to complete the mission by hitting all nav points but my mission report afterwards was embarrassing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nevermind, I just aced the mission finally. It was hard as hell though. Bossman ran off like a little bitch when the Grathas showed up, so I had to take out all 4 with my ship partly destroyed. I have no clue how I did it, but it's crazy they put those Grathas as wave 2 rather than the 4 Krants like the pc version. Definitely makes this mission even harder!

Isn't it Hunter, on your wing?

Anyway, I just remembered this mission. Right before, you talk to Hunter in the bar, and he tells you that it doesn't hurt to try flying through navpoints in a different order. That's a big and crucial hint - it's much easier to fight through Nav 4 when you're fresh and you haven't run into any asteroids or mines (and so is your wingman). After that, the rest of the mission is fairly easy, because even if you are badly damaged, there's only two Jalthi out there.

Isn't it Hunter, on your wing?

Anyway, I just remembered this mission. Right before, you talk to Hunter in the bar, and he tells you that it doesn't hurt to try flying through navpoints in a different order. That's a big and crucial hint - it's much easier to fight through Nav 4 when you're fresh and you haven't run into any asteroids or mines (and so is your wingman). After that, the rest of the mission is fairly easy, because even if you are badly damaged, there's only two Jalthi out there.

Yea for some reason it's Bossman on Super Wing Commander, unless I am forgetting somehow. I've notice quite a few missions in Super Wing Commander have different wingmen flying with you than noted in the PC version.

Back