Anyone have a general WC CD cover pic?

Mad Hatter

Spaceman
Remember I talked a lot about my WC MP3s a while ago? Well, I finally decided to make an audio CD out of them, but I need a nice WC CD cover picture to complete my work.
Anyone have a nice picture that would fit?
I`m looking for something general since the music is from WC1 thru 4.

If there's anything that is present in wing 1-4, it's the Dralthi.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, just a few (21) tracks I downloaded from this site and others, edited, connected, remixed, etc. no biggy. (well, actually, I did make a fuss over it a few weeks back, but nobody seemed to pay much attention, why? you interested?)
Anyway, I didn`t say I`m looking for something that appears in all the games, just something that would represent the series in general.

Twister said:
what was the treath called?

??? I`m not following you.

The other sites were mainly the Vault Room, and another one I can`t remember, but mainly from CIC.
If you`re interested, I have a few uploaded in my driveway account, and I can invite you to share them.

Hey, I'm willing to contribute my WCM MP3s to you (or the CIC or anyone who wants them- only got 5 of them though
frown.gif
), and maybe you'll help me find this 1 track from WC2 I'm looking for and didn't find anywhere. I'm talking about the 1 we hear at the begining when Thrak is talking with the Emperor, if anyone can give it to me or help me find it, I'll do my happy happy joy joy dance
biggrin.gif

------------------
Evilution!

[This message has been edited by Hero (edited May 11, 2000).]

present in the entire series...Kilrathi? (except in SO)

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

No DH, that's not the one
frown.gif
(this one I already have
smile.gif
), this is the one from when Khasra talks to Thrak,and I'm looking for the one 2 seane (Sp?) earlier, when Thrak's talking to the Emperor (Second seane in the game, right after the destruction of the Claw, when we see a Ralatha and a Kamekh passing near K'tithrak Mang and then the daialog between Thrak and the Emperor start - one on my fav daialogs in the game
smile.gif
. The next seane is Blair talking to Tolwayn and the one after that is Khasra talking to Thrak and playing the music which you gave me, which I already have
frown.gif
).

Thanks for the try
smile.gif

Hey, I have an idea for you Mad Hatter, how bout putting a Dragon?

crested3.gif

j/k ofcourse
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Hero (edited May 11, 2000).]

It isn't? I thought it just played the same tune at a lower volume. I'll have to listen to it sometime and see what excatly it is, after I reinstall the game.

DH, I`m pretty sure you`re right. It is the tune.
As much as I like the Dragon ship, it hardly represents the series. I think I`ll check out the fan art, but I was looking for something along the lines of WCSO front and back CD covers in the files section: something with a Wing Commander insignia, and a good picture.

Perhaps something like the wc3 novel cover, or wc3 boxart that shows thrak, blair, tolwyn.

I still haven't checked the music myself out yet, but I'm sticking by my notion that is is the same long tune.

Some people would prefer buying the WCM soundtrack... to support the franchise and all that.

Hey, I would buy the WCM soundtrack IF I could find it (and if it wouldn't cost more then 25$ including shiftment), but that's not the case for me (unless you have a sugestion about a place where I can get it in my price
smile.gif
).
As for that track, I think I know what sets you off guys (that's not the track I'm looking for): I'm looking for the track we hear in DOS versions of the game, not the one from KS (which might still be the same one, I'll reinstall KS and then we'll know for sure
wink.gif
).
Oh and SW, the 5 I have move between 1.5 megs and 5.5 megs, 14 all together. Just say the word and they're yours
biggrin.gif

You can buy the CD at Amazon.com for about 14 bucks, can`t you?

DH: the picture you`re talking about might do it, is there anyway you can send it to me?
Of course, I`ll have to alter it`s dimensions to fit into a CD box and all, but I suppose I can do it.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

Back