Anyone got Klingon Academy?

You too? I'm about to get another computer just for win 95! then, i'll have 3.1,95,me,and maybe one later on w/ dos 3! And they're all on my lan!

You bet! And setting the drives up so they share then map em to all the other systems keeps me from wearing out the carpet with my chair going back and forth from one machine to the next! The only thing that becomes a problem is when my wife gets online and does her UO thing, she tells me to leave the room!! :( But I have a fix for that too! Im going to move her system into her "office" so there wont be any more "get out of here Im trying to play"!

RFBurns

Well considering the KA game was written for Win95, you might check KA web site to see if any updates are available for dl.

RFBurns

Sorry about that dog, I dont know what you could do except maybe dual boot your system or find some other machine to run it on. But it puzzles me that it wont run. But then again, WinME is a true 32bit os and win95/98 is a hybrid 16/32. Probably why.

RFBurns

What I dont get is why space is well textured and the ships are reletively well textured but it wont show their serial numbers or names! It doesnt make any damn sense.

Anyone have an idea on the thing with the ships names and numbers, ie it wont show the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-A on the lighted area of the saucer?

Is it *supposed* to show them? It'd be normal if it didn't -- you can't do a million different texture sets.

Yeah its supposed to show them, all of the ingame shots on websites and on the box have them, and everyone who I have talked to with the games says they have them, thats why I dont understand why it wont work for me.

Does anyone else with the game not have the NCC-1701, etc stuff on the ships? In fact, does anyone HAVE them?

Back