Any ideas on pricing?

Sparrow1

Spaceman
Ok, I'm going to be moving soon and not having near as much storage as I do. Also, I will only have a vista computer. SO, I've decided to get rid of a bunch of my old computer games (Wing Commander included). Any ideas on a price for that?

Thanks!

Edit: Forgot to list which ones they are...
Privateer 2, Kilrathi Saga, and 4

I hardly see any situation where I wouldn't have space for a WC1 cd... but anyway, vista or not most of the games are entirely playable still with dosbox.

But if you absolutely must sell, it really depends on what versions and condition the games are in. Almost all the earlier dos CD versions go for five to ten dollars on ebay including up to WC4. You'll get more for the WC4 DVD and for Kilrathi Saga. Kilrathi Saga can often go for quite a bit of money to collectors. Practically speaking though the cheaper dos versions are a better buy and often easier to get running on new machines.

AD, thanks for your help. I know, I know. I shouldn't get rid of them, but they remind me of a part of my life which I'd much rather forget. I think the WC4 is the CD version because it has 6 CDs and doesn't say anything about DVD. I haven't played this things in so long that I really don't remember!

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I have prophesy for the GameBoy Advance.

Anyone want these? ~~~!

Yeah who'd want to remember their youth filled with memories of hours of enjoyable game play.

You can check eBay to get a sense of prices. Most everything isn't worth very much.

Since you're not going to really get much cash out of it, I think you should just keep what you've got. You'll just wind up missing everything eventually. If you're going to sell everything anyway go ahead and throw it on eBay and then I guess link to it. Someone will buy it.

Try packaging all of the games together along with Kilrathi saga. Might be better to wait till the 'holidays.' Kilrathi Saga typically goes for about $100. Some people get over their heads and you see KS relisted a bit on Ebay.

I would also recommend bundling your stuff, but you won't get as much if you bundle KS with it. In general bundling limits your audience to just the people who want everything in it. You would get a premium on the lot by splitting off certain things like the Kilrathi Saga.

Back