Another R-Named death.

Rick James gave me the creeps. So it said he died of natural causes, huh? I figure he probably died of a weak heart from all the drugs he did.

I just saw this on the news, maybe it'll stop the Chappelle parody and there wont be any more people yelling "I'm Rick James bitch!" at random moments.

Spien said:
maybe it'll stop the Chappelle parody and there wont be any more people yelling "I'm Rick James bitch!" at random moments.

"I'm dead, bitch!" :(

"Psych...you're an asshole. Not the lovable Maniac kind but the real pretentious, pain-in-everybody's-neck, arrogant kind."

Edit: Damn, that was pretty funny, though...

Red Adair died too? Double bummer. Although to be honest, I thought he'd been dead for years.
Anyways, Rick James. He was one of the funkiest mofos around and don't nobody around here forget it.

Rick James will unfortunately live on, by way of people quoting from the Dave Chapelle Show like they're somehow unique or special for doing the same as ten zillion other idiots.

That sucks Red adair died....John Wayne played a character based on him called "Hellfighters"....his character's first name was Chance...and my parents actually named my brother Chance, partially cause of that movie...Didn't hurt my dad was a well driller at the time either lol.

Lol well Bandit I am sure that is your real name (sarcasm on) lol. It would sound very 70s wouldn't lol. Just happens that we have odd names anyway, Dale and Chance, him named after a John Wayne character, and that fact he was born on leap year, and I am named after a grandfather whose real name wasn't even Dale....go figure.

If you saw Chappelle show's best of 2nd season, there was no Rick James in it, even the title said "without Rick James".

Back