another one about Tolwyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoRemorse

Rear Admiral
In my french translation of "Victory Streak", it is said that on the 2639.033, Captain Tolwyn used Raptors to attack the Kilrathis during the McAuliffe battle.
But was he a captain (of a carrier) in the Navy, or a captain in the Space Army (pilot - Bondarevski was a pilot before being in charge of the Tarawa) ?

One more thing: Why is the hell LOAF allowed to participate the I-ve-found-all-the-WC-characters-names game ? He will win for sure !!

Sorry

Sorry for double posting but in answer to your original question at Mcalliuf which (iirc) took place in 2634 and this is only 5 years later I would assume Tolwyn was only a captain in the space force at that time

But he was in the Navy (sure, I know people in WC jump all over the military or whatever, but still...). Maybe he was just that good. I dunno...

RE: LOAF participating in the contest...

Oh, as long as he doesn't get lazy, he'll probably win, but let's all take a shot at it and see what we can do. :)

Originally posted by NoRemorse

And never forget: I WILL NOT GIVE YOU MY SOUL ! If you want it now, catch me if you can !
Watch out! LOAF lived in France once and might still have family there... :eek:

Ghost Rider, mmmhhh?
fireskull.gif

Be careful though LeHah, don't overheat...
splat.gif

The vengence will consume your life spark and will end with a dark spirit......

MUAJAJAJAJAJAJAA

Nep Parth: I do understand. What I meant is that if you had to give up your soul to anyone, under whatever circumstances, there are worse people than LOAF to give it too.

I was thinking of selling my sould on ebay. I was gonna write up a little certificate, and sign over my sould. But I never did, and probably won't.

I dont think they let you sell parts of your body on eBay. Or concepts about yourself. Of course the guy who tried to sell his virginity could be construed as protestetution...

[Edited by Supdon3 on 07-22-2001 at 00:33]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back