Annoyin problems in privater 2

U

Unregistered

I found cd"s of privater 2. As i knew they didnt work in win 98, i decided to give em a try in XP. For my great surprise, it worked givin none of those: Needs full dos to work in!! reports. I installed, playd. Ok videos worked fine (ahh, back to old days, even tho they looked beter those days, where have i lost my imagination now days ). Ok great, i talked to bar tender, then started leaving bar. Ok so its freezes, i cant move my mouse in screen that you should move around. So i tryed few thinks, but desided to surrender.

I come back today, start darkening and get message, please insert disk 1, so i look in, its there. Ok i get panicked, i reinstall as it doesnt work. I start again and, PAM it throws me back to windows, givin dos screen i dont have time to read. So plz, wtf should i do. I want to play this piece of gold so bad its killing me!!!

:( Well I m sorry I cant help you XP.Just give an advice.You should better install win98 again (just like me) and play Priv2 with a Win98 bootdisk youll make!
It runs perfectly to me.;)

This seems like a traditional video card or sound card conflict. When you're switching from the movies or one area to another, you're activating something that conflicts. Try switching the various video and sound settings and getting newer drivers.

Back