Amadeus-Class Transport

Starman©

Spaceman
Hello,

next Ship in the line we wanna show you is the Confed-transport.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
The successor to the Drayman, Diligent, and Clydesdale transports, the Amadeus-class transport now serves as the mainstay of Confed Fleet’s logistic force. Cheap, durable, and easy to build, the Amadeus’ primary duties revolve around supply and logistical support missions. Like all other transports, they rely on Confederation warships and fighters for proper defense. Even though they have a dismal armor rating, Amadeus transports are outfitted with very durable phase shield generators.

Engineers designed the Amadeus in a triple beam system with a triangular cross section, which enables it to carry more supplies and other materials than otherwise possible. The cargo bays are modular and bays are attached and detached depending on specific mission goals. Amadeus transports are more than capable of carrying such items such as food, fuel, missiles, torpedoes, vehicles, and other necessary tools needed to maintain and win a large-scale war.

Amadeus-class transports also carry people and troops provided that the appropriate support bays are attached and will house up to a thousand personnel if the mission requires such. Other Amadeus’ serve as medical ships; their specially-equipped bays are equipped to transform the transports into a mini-hospital able to treat and give immediate and advanced medical aid to the wounded. More then a few have been converted into small troopships, able to carry and support one company of 150+ Marines.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

For the credits, the model is a co-work between Lynx and me, and the textures are obviously done from Lynx's skilled hands. We have choosen the WC4-Variant for the containers, which are destroyable of course. Also we use them as seperate objects.

amadeus3.jpg

amadeus4.jpg

amadeus5.jpg

See as I said in a different post this is the best model you have done. The other took cool ships and made them cooler. Here the worst WC Ship Ever has been made beutiful. So I really must commend you for what you created

I second that, I found the WC4 transport to be the ugliest, I mean what the hell were they thinking with that god aweful paint scheme on confed ships.

Way to turn an ugly duckling into a swan gentlemen....

Tolwyn said:
we have got a lot of work to do... so let's get to it :D

Just out of sheer curiosity (and not badgering, because I know how hard you're working, just like the Standoff crew), but what all remains to be done to WCSaga? You're churning out ships and new models of ships left and right, but that doesn't tell us much about mission coding, voiceovers, music, etc etc. Can we get a peep into that world as well?

good trick to get more information :) I will make an official announcement of our current progress in a few days. Are you still available for voice work? :D

Awesome. And, yes, I can still do voiceovers. Out of curiosity, did I ever get you those kilrathi voiceovers I'd done a while back?

Maybe you should have my Standoff character, Lt. Freyers, show up for a cameo in Saga (well, assuming I survive Standoff. I don't know the whole plot), to give added continuity. I can do a pilot or something else, if you'd rather, though. And, of course, I can still do Kilrathi stuff. Just PM or e-mail me with what you need.

overmortal said:
Maybe you should have my Standoff character, Lt. Freyers, show up for a cameo in Saga (well, assuming I survive Standoff. I don't know the whole plot), to give added continuity.

Now that's a cool idea....everybody loves returning characters......

It is still so damn cool that there are two amazing mods being built right now...I feel like it's going to be like getting WC4 and KS at the same time or something crazy like that....

Rockage....

I think my Comp USA sold the two in a bundle. THey are crazy bastards they also sold Freespace a Prophecy

overmortal said:
Maybe you should have my Standoff character, Lt. Freyers, show up for a cameo in Saga (well, assuming I survive Standoff. I don't know the whole plot)
In the losing path, we have Bradshaw strangle Freyers with his bare hands then go to the mess hall and eat a filling lunch.

(Or not. As Freyers himself would say, "Do I need to remind you that you're in the military, Bradshaw?" :p)

Back