Amadeus-Class Transport

Hmm... I do think it'll be cool if we had the Standoff's Lt. Freyers as a cameo in Saga. Kinda of an exchange since our "Psychopath" is in Standoff. :D

Kinda makes sense to as the number of space forces pilots stationed on carriers can't be that many due to the number of carriers that are in service around this time.

*growls* it can't be, this damn UNIX machine is down again.

The GameSpy Network is geared towards Microsoft IIS/SQL/ASP. The UNIX machines are standalone machines, so since I placed our news site on the unix machine and the machine goes down so does the news site. The main GameSpy Network webserver is a cluster of win2k machines, if one of the webservers in the cluster goes down, all other parts of our web site stays up.

Hang in there Tolwyn if you could do WC Saga you can find a way to get Gamespy's ass into line

AHA!

Thank you for your patience with the recent outage of GameSpy's dynamic
hosted servers. The original emails for reseting went out at the end of October. As of today your account has yet to be reset. To increase our security, we have disabled the accounts that have not yet had their password reset. Please follow the directions below to reset your site password and activate your account.

See your getting some where. (not trying to sound condesending) Really though I thing you might what to switch hosting

Back