All Wings Considered - Episode 1 - LIVE! (February 21, 2019)

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
The first episode of ALL WINGS CONSIDERED is live now! All Wings Considered is the CIC's first ever streaming variety show which will feature news, conversation and gameplay relating to our favorite series. This week we're taking on ground missions in Wing Commander IV and talking about the first four chapters of the novel End Run with members of the community. If you're watching live, you can join the End Run book discussion through the voice chat channel of our Discord server here. Missed the stream? The replay will be available below once it has been processed by YouTube. You can subscribe to the AWC channel for future notifications here.

--
Original update published on February 21, 2019

Wow, that's a lot longer than I anticipated! I enjoyed it even though I fast forwarded parts of it. Thanks and congratulations for doing this. I love the background with all the WC (and other) stuff (what is that poster above Dundradal's head? The one with the cat and the woman and the WARNING text?). I guess I'll keep watching.

Thank you! We went a bit longer than we intended too :)

The poster above Dund's head is a prop from the Wing Commander movie! You can see it as Blair and Maniac enter the rec room on the Tiger Claw. It's a poster from Confed warning you to look out for traitors.

Thanks! It's been a lot of fun the last few months as we've built up to going public.

The excitement of the first live show definitely had us run a bit long. We're aiming for normally going for an hour and twenty minutes or so.

Stay tuned this week when we do some exploring of Armada and Proving Grounds!

Thank you! We went a bit longer than we intended too :)

The poster above Dund's head is a prop from the Wing Commander movie! You can see it as Blair and Maniac enter the rec room on the Tiger Claw. It's a poster from Confed warning you to look out for traitors.

Thanks; it was interesting to see this adressed in episode 2. What does the text read on the poster?

Back