All Interested writers, I cal upon you!

FullBurst41

Spaceman
Hello everyone,

I am Didier Vanoverbeke and I'm working on a new storyline set in the Wing Commander Universe, chronicling the TCS Lynx, a Plunkett-class Cruier sent to investigate some pirate activity... until it all goes wrong. I'll try to put the prologue up on the web, but for now Il'l have to email any interested writers the story. Or, you will have received it already if you are subscribed to the Aces Club. Anyway, I need some help to make the characters as detailed as possible and to have a lot of diffferent people on this project telling the stories of many different people and their points of view. Please either email me or post your questions or comments here, thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers,
Didier

Detailed characters... Don't overdo it, try including the right details. Descriptions aren't mandatory, though it would be wise to describe them in more detail than whether they're male or female. If your project could take a while to finish (proper authoring should take its fair share of your time), write down the profiles for your characters (what ship they're stationed at, where they're from, psychology-stuff, whatever), so you can see if you're having your characters say what they would say in reality. Good dialogue creates magic, mediocre or worse dialogue tends to piss people off. Proper punctuation, paragraphing and good grammar is a welcome bonus.

Back