All Aussie Adventures

Yeah I have.... Its probably, no it IS the worst show on Australian TV. How many times can you see one guy get hit in the head so many fucking times and still think its funny?
The show shits me, Australians have never been good at making funny television and this proves it.

And apparantly it gets 2.2million viewers an episode.....morons, every single one of them.

Oh look, glen got hit in the head again..... I am Jacks complete lack of surprise......

I must live under a rock... actually, I do, 'cause I've never heard of it. On the other hand, I don't watch much TV. There's always loads of bad shows on TV, Big Brother immediately springs to mind.

Yeah TV is in a sorry and pathetic state in this country unfortunately....all that means is that I spend way to much of my time playing games....

Originally posted by Manboy
Yeah I have.... Its probably, no it IS the worst show on Australian TV. How many times can you see one guy get hit in the head so many fucking times and still think its funny?
The show shits me, Australians have never been good at making funny television and this proves it.

And apparantly it gets 2.2million viewers an episode.....morons, every single one of them.

Oh look, glen got hit in the head again..... I am Jacks complete lack of surprise......

An attempt at making their own 'Jackass' from MTV?

Back