Album for Backers

This is not unusual, as several bands even upload their songs on their youtube page for listening purpose (not downloading) only, in order to promote their album.

The idea is not stealing! just listening and buying the pyhsical CD, once it is available

This is not unusual, as several bands even upload their songs on their youtube page for listening purpose (not downloading) only, in order to promote their album.

The idea is not stealing! just listening and buying the pyhsical CD, once it is available

Is it available to buy outside of the original backing of the project?

Except in this case, where there's no CD being sold. The idea was to fund the event, not to create a product. I'm sure the music will be pirated rapidly and you can get it then... but why wouldn't you have supported making this happen in the first place? And having made that decision, how could you then just expect the same reward?

Again, it is not about pirating the music. I want to buy it afterwards ( CD or digital download whatever, and I am sure there is a way to buy it, because the product has already being created).

The reason I did not kickstart the project was a liquidity problem ( sad, that I have to justify for that..)

I am not expecting the reward. There is a difference in a listending option only, bound to a plattform or owning the product (as a download) for example.
Think of it as an expanded teaser, in order to get a much clearer view on the result ( yes, I saw the teaser vids, but they were rather short, even for a teaser).

Maybe we can make that happen if it becomes possible to sell additional CDs. As it stands, a "single" wouldn't be advertising anything.

I am not expecting the reward. There is a difference in a listending option only, bound to a plattform or owning the product (as a download) for example.
Think of it as an expanded teaser, in order to get a much clearer view on the result ( yes, I saw the teaser vids, but they were rather short, even for a teaser).

That's just semantics that doesn't apply here. There are currently no plans to commercially sell the album, so there are no plans to give away the reward that everyone else earned by pledging. If that changes in the future, then great - you know we'll be the first to announce it here. In the mean time, stop trying to argue yourself a loophole. Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
That's just semantics that doesn't apply here. There are currently no plans to commercially sell the album, so there are no plans to give away the reward that everyone else earned by pledging. If that changes in the future, then great - you know we'll be the first to announce it here. In the mean time, stop trying to argue yourself a loophole. Merry Christmas.

to bring this to an end.

I just bought the package afterwards from George directly.

So much for the pirating issue and the "loophole".. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back