Ahh i am happy :D

Ahh my WC craving is being fed :) Got wc1 for my amiga and got the roms for the SNES emulator :D

Today WC4 arived at my door, and WC Armada is on the way....though if i can get a better job Kilrathi Saga will definatly be on my list of things to get before i die..

My first WC game was WC1 in amiga format.Pretty cool yes :cool:

Anyway,I understand how happy you are "TOLWIN" (you know its Tolwyn huh?) . ;)

Whether he does or not, the first name is also wrong. I believe the admiral's name is Geoffrey Tolwyn.

Space Marshal.

I used "admiral" because it's hard to mention someone without using your name. By your reasoning, I'd have to mention every rank we'd ever seen him having.

yes being a big wc fan i am aware :) I used it on #Wing-Commaner on IRC when it wants to work it was a typo, but then i wasnt all that awake but i thouht what the hell so i have stuck with it

Originally posted by Wedge009
I used "admiral" because it's hard to mention someone without using your name. By your reasoning, I'd have to mention every rank we'd ever seen him having.

No, just the last one or the currently held.

i never had an amiga, but i did spend $230 on an old all in one compaq 486 just to play WC1 and WC2 this was before I had found out about KS which i purchased for $183 to play on my Celeron, I got jipped, oh well thats what money is for

Originally posted by SyyBorg
..oh well thats what money is for
What, to get ripped off with?... :rolleyes:

Um, in that case, I have a V6 mobo and 256 MB of RAM I'll sell you for the special price of only $150. Act now; supplies limited!...

well what i was trying to put across is money is made to be spent, besides i had no idea KS existed.
we've all got jipped somewhere down the line.

Back