ah ha Chris Reid...I have won!!!

Originally posted by LeHah
How did Chris stop you from being employed?

hehehe....he didn't, but since he works for the company and I got rejected once, I blamed him....in that totally not-really-blaming-him kind of way...

Lets be fair: Chris isn't *responsible* for the no shoes/no shirt/no job rule... he just enforces it.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Lets be fair: Chris isn't *responsible* for the no shoes/no shirt/no job rule... he just enforces it.

And he cries each time he does :(

Oh man...

Hey...

I thought this was the thread related to... "hahaha... I've won a prize... now where is it, Chris?" :p

Speaking of which, pls tell Reid to redirect any packages to my Indonesian address to my American address at:

Paul Chiu
218 Bridle Patch Circle
Oak Brook, IL 60523

Okay?
:cool:

C-ya

Re: Oh man...

Originally posted by TheFraix
Speaking of which, pls tell Reid to redirect any packages to my Indonesian address to my American address at:

Paul Chiu
218 Bridle Patch Circle
Oak Brook, IL 60523

I never got an initial email with an address to begin with from you as far as I can tell..

Originally posted by Filler
Yeah, where ARE those things?

Depends what you got. Four people are mailing out prizes. Probably about half have gone out, and hopefully the rest should go out within a week or so.

Re: Re: Oh man...

Originally posted by ChrisReid
I never got an initial email with an address to begin with from you as far as I can tell..

Oh really? Then I apologize.

So... are you going to send me that WCA DivX cd's through my Illinois address?

Back