Accelerating my life

Just got back from the optometrist and
I'M NOT COLOR BLIND WOO

And this was a SPOILER??? Heh...interesting sense of humor there!

And I agree, Eltee...I never understood the duck walk. Even as a sailor, I sure didn't find myself needing that capability! :D

And this was a SPOILER??? Heh...interesting sense of humor there!

And I agree, Eltee...I never understood the duck walk. Even as a sailor, I sure didn't find myself needing that capability! :D

Actually thinking about it I can sort of see a purpose. Now this wouldn't apply to the average sailor, or anyone not on the field for that matter, but I think it's to test if you can move effectively while crouching.

Maybe it's a test to see if you're sober enough to actually want to enlist ;). You know, like the "walk five metres in a line while saying the alphabet" tests the police uses when they don't have alcohol detection instruments handy :D.

Maybe it's a test to see if you're sober enough to actually want to enlist ;). You know, like the "walk five metres in a line while saying the alphabet" tests the police uses when they don't have alcohol detection instruments handy :D.

Nope, they gave us a breathalyzer test first thing in the morning. Blow anything over I think it was .08 and you're out.

Hey i belive the old-school (XVIII century) naval recruitment strategy included tieing drunk merchant-fleet sailors in borthels and bringing them to the ship, so they will get sober at least 20 (nautical) miles from the port....

Back