Academy Kilrathi Ship class names?

Mekt-Hakkikt

Mpanty's bane
Please excuse the longwinded thread title.

I was just re-reading StarSoldier and when I came upon the Dralthi article (p. 28/29) I noticed for the first time what the text in the blue box might refer too:

"Kilrathi designers are often cited for the simplicity and amount of reuse which goes into their spacecraft. In the most famous example, the Dorkar transport, Kamar blockade runner, Ralar destroyer and Naukar carrier all use the same hull in diferent sizes and layout configurations."

I guess those are references to the Kilrathi capital ships we see in WCATV and which were covered in the news of 4th to 7th octobre 2004.

What do you think?

I actually think this belongs in the S*S reference thread. But good looks, there's a lot of details hidden away like that. Will have to do some looking myself because I forget that part and the images.

Ok, cool.

S*S is really amazing - each time I read it, I grow more fond of it.

I actually think this belongs in the S*S reference thread. (...)

Probably, yes. But I had the impression that that particular thread wasn't attracting very much attention anymore. Of course, Mods/Admins are as always free to merge this thread with the reference thread.

Ok, cool.

S*S is really amazing - each time I read it, I grow more fond of it.

Probably, yes. But I had the impression that that particular thread wasn't attracting very much attention anymore. Of course, Mods/Admins are as always free to merge this thread with the reference thread.

I haven't been able to add much to it because of schoolwork, but come this weekend I'm planning on working on it.

Cool - I was a bit surprised that there haven't been much discussion of the new things. On the other hand, S*S seems to answer more questions than raising new ones and it's just chock full of references, it needs time to be sorted out. I think I may have been a bit unorganized in that.

And I feel with you concerning schoolwork.

Back