Academy DVD Graphics

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
Well, I've finally gotten off my behind and started encoding MPEG-2 versions of Academy episodes, with which to produce Academy DVDs... now, is there anyone here skilled at packaging artwork? I'm hoping to make them look nice and professional, with disc and case artwork...

I'm a professional graphic artist and HUGE fan of WC. I can produce a rough draft for you by the end of the day. Are you talking DVD snap case or standard CD case? Also, if you could point me in the directions of some images, that would be great!:D

Howdy,
Thanks for the quick response -- probably better to wait a few days until I know exactly how many discs this will take. (It'll probably be either five or seven, depending on the sizes of the completed mpegs -- and the case will be a 5 or 7-disc Alpha case).

Anyway, it's my first time doing anything with DVD, so it may take a bit of time to work out all the kinks -- but I'll be happy to send whoever does the artwork a completed set once I'm finished.

They're not for sale. I'm sure we'll work out something like we did for Academy a few years back -- send in blank media and I'll put the episodes on them.

Bandit LOAF said:
They're not for sale. I'm sure we'll work out something like we did for Academy a few years back -- send in blank media and I'll put the episodes on them.

Excellent!!!
-Mr. Burns

Back