Academy art on eBay

Madman

Vice Admiral
so I've just seen that this guy:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/icollect-online/m.html

seems to be selling original artwork from the academy tv show

!B2TjKB!EGk~$(KGrHqZ,!gwEyEZN(fQ(BMh9BVP3vQ~~_35.JPG

pretty interesting stuff!

Good eye! LOAF and I picked up some stuff from this guy a couple years ago. However, LOAF noticed that while the cells we bought were from WCATV - the painted backgrounds were actually from ExoSquad (same production house). Doesn't look like this is the case - I recognize a number of the BGs including the Academy backdrop from "Red And Blue"

I'm astounded there's not been more interest in this! Anyway, I bought two of the frames, and Since they arrived today, I thought I'd post up some photos to show what you're missing!

So I think the 2nd one needs realigning a little (the front and back sheets aren't aligned) but the first one I love - nothing says WC like a fleet of salthi!)

Anyway, the bloke who sold them appears to have listed some others so if anyones interested go for it - his international shipping rate was reasonable too!

Attachments

• 22092010012.JPG
    22092010012.JPG
    1,021.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 22092010014.JPG
    22092010014.JPG
    737 KB · Views: 39
that i defintely do need to do - once i finish my "every version of wc1 i can get hold of" mass playthrough

that i defintely do need to do - once i finish my "every version of wc1 i can get hold of" mass playthrough

DOS, Windows 95, SegaCD, SNES, Amiga, CD32, FM Towns, PSP, 3DO, PowerPC... :)

DOS, Windows 95, SegaCD, SNES, Amiga, CD32, FM Towns, PSP, 3DO, PowerPC... :)

Done, Done, Done, arrrgh!, have a copy, getting a copy, uhoh, crap, done(mac) and Done ;)

so maybe not every copy then! and no real need to redo the 3do version

Yeah my apologies to everyone about the sartha comment - obviously struck a nerve there! - to danr - yeah i liked standoff, but i've never been a fan of the wcp engine - it seems too 'floppy' everything oversteers massively.

Nerve? I don't think so. I was only poking a bit of fun at you for your mistake, I didn't mean any harm by it.

Back