About WCNAV

BES

Spaceman
If anyone still uses this thing, your help would be appreciated...
The bitmaps wont save, I dont know if im typing it in correctly or not,so if someone could show me the way that would be great.
the directions say the S key is save.
I have the program on the C drive along with the file I want the program to read

I open the dos window and type in: C:\wcnav.exe C:\SHIP.V00, then it says it found the ship, I go through the pics and use the S key to save them and nothing happens when I exit the program.
I tried to specify a folder to save to by adding a SHIP folder on the C drive and adding C:\SHIP as the folder to save to after C:\SHIP.V00

the pics wont save..

Try searching for files called wcnav*.bmp.

There should be no problem with saving these files - most likely, you're just looking for them in the wrong place. I don't remember if WCNAV saves the images in the folder where the file you're opening is, or in the folder where WCNAV is - but it should be one of those two.

Also, if the images really aren't being created, it may be that WCNAV actually needs to be in the same folder as the image - so if all else fails, try that.

Thanks for the reply, yeah the pics arent saving...I checked eveywhere on C drive...only thing I can think of is last time I used it I was running a single core computer and was also running the original win xp, not Win Xp media center edition

ill copy all the .V00 files to my external HD and use my old pent 133 with win ME...it might save the pics..

unless you have any more ideas as to why the pics wont save?:)

Nevermind I got it, I right clicked on the .V00 file and told it to open with WCNAV and to always open those with WCNAV and now the pics save...very odd.

Thanks for the help

Back