about WC: Unknown Enemy

hmm correcting people's spelling is Frosty's job
biggrin.gif

------------------
Meson
Fleet Commander Homepage

Wing Commander is not just a game. It's a lifestyle.

Last edited by a moderator:
<-- is out of the wc loop so to speak but im asuming kilrathi fleet that got wasted in prophecy was built before the war?

in WCP i beleive it was the Clan of Sivar that got attacked (the Fralthi 2 cruiser and the Kilrathi u help)
they went renagade at the end of the war
speaking of wich is Sivar a planet, system, or The Prophetist?

Ok here is the "offical" word on the kilrathi super carrier:- The Kilrathi have been building up a sophisticated (but small) fleet ever since the destruction of kilrah, the super carrier itself is designed to be the flagship, there is a reason confed never found out about it but thats a little top secret and may never make it into the game as we feel we are trying to cram too much into the game and it isn't really an important issue. The offline fiction includes some intercepted kat comm traffic which may suggest the answer to you but don't expect to not have to use your brain to work it out.

I think the Frathli mk2 was part of the kilrathi fleet (it's been more then 10 years, they should have somewhat of a fleet) In response to the capship dismantling after the war, when melek said they had all been dismantled I think he might have meant main battle fleet ships, ships belonging to individual warlords (ie Ragark) might have been retained because they did not belong to the main fleet. Ragark had quite a considerable fleet, although it sounded like he did not have the means to build new ships, just a refitting station. Also warships could have been retained because of confed's feeling bad. you never know.

------------------
"It's not my revolution if I can't dance to it!" - Emma Goldman, Anarchist and Feminist

So thats Who Sivar is
he even had his own Prophetist though?
why would a god need one of those
in WC3 i never see a Fralthi 2 cruiser except in the Losing cutscene
hmmm
i hated the fact that Hobbes wasn't really ever with us
frown.gif
he was kewl and the best wingman i ever had personally

------------------
ummm i dunno
i just don't wanna leave this blank :p

Last edited by a moderator:
It isn't Sivar that needs the Prophecies it is the people of the Cult of Sivar that worship him that get his word through the Prophecies. He is the major diety of the Kilrathi (Boy, the Kats worship a god of war, what a surprise)

TC

------------------
Member of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

So what?

The Romans had Mars , the Roman God of War.
Then there is the Greek God of War.

Besides, the Sivan Cult were not that large of a threat at the time.

------------------
"To take one step forward, you must look back three steps... and walk forward while looking back... "

Ummm, the Cult of Sivar was a fairly big threat (just the renegades weren't quite as big)

I was just saying that it isn't a surprise that they worship, as their main deity, a god of war.

------------------

I don't think it's ever mentioned in any of the novels or games, so they probably don't.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

I'm assuming they do because Sivar has been mentioned as their god of war and that would imply there would be gods of other things... (It's probibly been mentioned but I just haven't noticed)

TC

------------------

As far as we know they still may have a small fleet somwhere. The Dralthis we encounter sure as hell didn't launch from that Corvete (they could have launched from a planet, but who knows they can have some light carriers).

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

But wasn't that somwhere in the BW teritory? Though there is the one Kilrathi space station in Prophecy.

------------------

in WC2 SO2 when your on he Dorkathi you dock the fighters since it can't land them
so maybe your right maybe the Cruiser does dock'em

Back