A Wing Commander Comic

bossman2.jpg

Angel was Bossman's squadron leader; she wrote letters to his wife in both the movie and Secret Missions 2.

Very cool idea for a comic - original as heck, but somehow your Halcyon doesn't look quite right

I guess nobody got the joke....
Good work ninja... Those rapiers are a bit strange, but i's coo'. Guess it's a movie version...

Those are the movie Rapiers.

It's not really a joke, it's just McGruff not knowing his history - Halcyon even shows up in the movie novelization.

Actually it was a joke and McGruff not knowing his history. The picture is obviously meant to be Angel.

Hmm... just a short note.

If I recalled correctly, Saffron Burrows in her portrayal of Angel in the movie... was left handed (I remember a scene in her quarters with Rosie, talking about Maniac).

Might need to tweak the images a little bit, perhaps?

Hmm... just a short note.

If I recalled correctly, Saffron Burrows in her portrayal of Angel in the movie... was left handed (I remember a scene in her quarters with Rosie, talking about Maniac).

Might need to tweak the images a little bit, perhaps?

Sharp eye and good memmory!

Attachments

• PDVD_000.JPG
    PDVD_000.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 203
It's not too hard to get screenshots of DVDs. Stuff like VLC has a screenshot key or allows you to hit Printscreen and paste into a program.

The comic is really great, Ninja.

I have one question, though. - Is the story of young Halcyon over, or do you intend to return to it in the future?

I'll return to it eventually, I have lots of story ideas for that hook.

My plan is to alternate and do one issue of this one, and then do an issue of the first one and so on.

but I have very little time since this is the busy season at my job, so it might be a while.

I'm a receiving manager for a gift shop for a living..

hence why I don't work on this more often
its our busy season.

Back