A WC Mod for Master of Orion 3

mike12

Spaceman
Hi Everyone:

I was wondering would anyone be interested in doing a mod for Wing Commander in Master of Orion 3? I really enjoy stratagy game and I always wanted to see a stratagy game in the WC universe. I was thinking having about 4 - 7 races in the game, like Confederation, Border Worlds, Nephilim, Bird people, Kilrathi and maybe some new one. If your interest just leave a message and maybe we can make one, sound cool :)!

mike12 said:
Hi Everyone:

I was wondering would anyone be interested in doing a mod for Wing Commander in Master of Orion 3? I really enjoy stratagy game and I always wanted to see a stratagy game in the WC universe. I was thinking having about 4 - 7 races in the game, like Confederation, Border Worlds, Nephilim, Bird people, Kilrathi and maybe some new one. If your interest just leave a message and maybe we can make one, sound cool :)!

Master of Orion 3? Isn't that an Excel file with graphical interface? :D

Sorry for my ignorance but MOO2 was a great game. MOO3 doesn't live up to its reputation. No wonder it gets so low rating in all game zones...

Hi again, what if we make the mod in??

Hi again, what if we make the mod in Master of Orion 2 then 3?

There is a mod for MOO2. I think it was a few years back - do a search in the news index.

MOO3 is horrible compared to MOO2, but it's actually an ok game as long as you stop wanting it to be MOO2. If you're wanting a mod along those line, a mod for Civ3 would be a good choice too

I remember masters of orion. Back in the day, my friend and I used to compare fictional fleets/forces, and his favorite was the Sakrah (sp?) battle fleet.

Poulton said:
Never played MOO,MO2 or MOO3! What are they anout and are they any good?

I like the MOO better (DOS Game). But MOO2 is also nice. Much better graphics but you can not generate huge number of ships as you do in MOO.

Just stay clear of MOO3, you should be fine...

And about Mrrshans in shorts. @Intro sequence of this crap/unworthy sequel of MoOII

Yes, I was one of the few stupid germans who bought this game a half year ago, release time. :'( *sneef*

Malarism again & again.

Poulton said:
Silly Billy!!

Hey, I admit it - I'm guilty and have sined. But therefore nobody must have to chop me. 45 € are punishment enough.

I'm no fan of anything, but I wanted to give the game a chance. Because there aren't demos & tests anywhere at this time - and I needed a serious game. So I bought it.
I'm just an alternative guy. ;)

Foremost I like RPGs, then economy games, Adventures, all kind of simulations and at last, all kind of Shooters (yes, I found Soldiers of the Fortune 2 and Postal 2 pretty funny, too).

Wie ihr befehlt, mein oberster Lehnsherr und Gebieter!

Yes, your wish is my command, my master. ;)

If I sined again, you must execute me fast, because lucifer will take control over my damn soul :p ;)

Back