A useful discovery for some....

Dundradal

Frog Blast the Vent Core!
...in doing some research for WCPedia I happened across a website that contained some P2 data, but also had a page that had a series of Thrustmaster stick-sets available. What's more interesting is this site has sets for WC1-4, WCP and Priv2.

Now I haven't taken a peek at the sticksets themselves yet, but with the FoxTwo app that was discovered a month or two ago, these could be a good base for anyone looking to recommission their old TM sticks.

The sets are for the F-16 FLCS (but I believe those sets will also work with the F-22 models) and the WCS Mk II (so not the F-16 TQS throttle).

Nightsolo's FLCS page

If someone is interested in a Profile for the Logitech G940 Flight System, I can give you that.

btw: Having throttle and rudder pedals in WC games and Priv totally rules. That even works in older games, but requires a bit of tweaking since you have to emulate keyboard commands.

Nice! With TM sticks I was never able to get them to work with throttle and rudder below Armada I think...(might have been WC3). I know I couldn't get the throttle to work in WC2 because I remember the struggle of being 13-14 and trying to figure out that TM setup stuff...yeah good luck!

A great companion now to go with older TM sticks is Fox Two Pro (which the developer has made freeware a little while back). It makes programming the sticks much easier than before.

The first Top Gun stick was a rebadged Flight Control System, based on the F-4... but they've since applied the name to a whole mess of different things.

The F-16 FLCS was Thrustmaster's elite stick circa 1995.

The F-16 FLCS was Thrustmaster's elite stick circa 1995.

And the F-22 FLCS is basically a more sturdier, and expensive, F-16. The base was metal, instead of plastic and the stick was much stiffer than the F-16 model. Otherwise, though I'm 99% sure they were the same.

Back