A Trade.....

LOA--Deadman

Spaceman
I have a few extra copied of WC games that I kept for backup in case something hapened to originals. Right now I have WC1, WC2, WC3, WC4, Armada, and Academy. The games all still have the boxes and the books that came with them (1 is on 5 inch floppies but clawmarks and the ship diagrams are there). If you want I have spare boxes if you've lost your originals.

(you may have noticed that privateer, pirvateer 2 and wcp are missing...My orinials are either damaged or in the case or priv2 i never bothered to buy a second copy.

Anyone want to make a trade for thses games?

Reading that made my mouth water. I'm going to try to find those games, but it's been a long time since I've seen them anywhere.

trade

The WC Armada would interest me. I am in the process of filling the gaps in my WC game collection. What are you looking for to trade?

RFBurns

"I thank you for your services, but I must warn you that I am once again your mortal enemy. I am a man of my word and will keep my promise, all plans and copies of the Steltek gun will be destroyed! In return, you must refrain from revealing the location of Eden" [Retro informant, Rightious Fire, Privateer]

Boy, I'd love to have WC4...

I might be willing to give up my Privateer (never really liked the game, anyway).

"I want it all, I want it all and I want it now"
(queen)

but i've nothing to trade, I have nothing

Trading

I'd be interested in both WC2 and Academy but I don't know what I could trade :(
I'd be willing to pay but my collection really only has one of each, not 2 or more, its far from complete.

Give me WC3 and WC4 and I could get you my copy of.....errr

USAF by Jane's
EF2000
AH-64D Longbow
X-COM 2: TFTD
WarCraft I
Syndicate Wars
Combat Flight Simulator
Time Commando
Magic Carpet II: the Netherworlds
etc
etc
etc

I own more game but don't have boxes or manual for them

choice any two games from the list above

Privateer Gold Edition and WIN 95

Hi all. That Gold Edition simply creates a dos shortcut with the PIF maker. This makes the computer boot to dos mode. But there are some parameters you need to have in the advanced settings of the shortcut. You have to add lines into an autoexec.bat file and config.sys file to optimize the base memory and all that other ol dos junk. But the game will not run in windows at all. I tried to set the shortcut to ignore dos programs from detecting windows, and it didnt work, it locked up! The PIF maker should be able to detect everything and make a proper dos shortcut, but you might have to break out some dos drivers for your sound, vid, etc.

RFBurns

"Trespasser, you fly in sacred space!" [Jones, RF]

RFBurns: I'm looking for games like Mechwarrior 1, 2, 4 and the addons. (I have Mechwarrior 3) And Heavygear2. I already have the box and manuals for HG2 so I only need the CD.

Dralthi5: I have Privateer. I have 2 spare boxes though if you need one.

Raging Daemon: I own all but two of those games.:( (Syndicate Wars, Magic Carpet II: the Netherworlds)

I'll sweeten the pot a little. I'll not only send the game/games you want but I'll also send CDR's with it so you can leave the original in box so you don't have to worry about damaging it.

what is your point kris, no illegal activity is going on here. people are just discusing possible trades that include backup files.

I don't see why he should close it especially since rule 8 says: "8) The CIC reserves the right to close/remove any post/thread that is considered inappropriate" but yet I don't see how this is an inappropriate thread, but if Kris has a legit reason then I will accept it, being that I am only a captain and he is a space marshal, which btw is a naval position yet the rest of the ranks are Spaceforce/army/marine ranks.

Only wished to include backup CD's so that the person could keep the games in good condition. If you think about it the games are collectables since the series has been discontinued and there is such a large fan base.

We try to close threads very rarely. People are good enough to do the right thing on their own without resorting to that on most occassions. As for rule 8, it doesn't state that the poster has to see a valid reason, just an admin or moderator. :) That was a critical backdoor we got through when everyone agreed to the rules years ago. :)

Back