A Speech at the end of the war.

wolfboy

Captain
Gods help me i had this thought start running through my head 12 hours ago, and now its finally finished.

A speech at the end of the war.

Warriors of the Kilrathi, Pilots of the Confederation, hear me now. For many years now, we have fought each other, warring back and forth over star systems on the periphery of our two great nations. During that time much honor has been earned on both sides. I remember as a pilot, watching a squadron of Sartha turning from the safety of a departing Snakier and charge the near full squadrons of a fresh battle group to buy the carrier time to exit the system with the intelligence they needed in the next system. There has been times when both sides have made these kinds of sacrifices, and others where we both have committed horrible attrocities, I have personally had the honor of facing a few of my opponants in single combat with this very blade that i wear. Today the war is over, and we sit here together before this splendid feast not just to remember those who are no longer with us, but also the deeds that keep them in our memory. So in closing i propose a toast, to those who fell with honor, may we all see them once again when we leave this dream called life.

Back