A Space Carrier Ship Simulation

suicider

Spaceman
does anybody know a game that features u in control of a carrier, which starts fighters and bomber to fight the enemy?

i know one, i think its called starshatter, but i cant find it anywhere.

Google starshatter and click on the first link. There is also homeworld and homeworld 2, though those are RTS's and not space flight simulators.

no i mean i cant find starshatter in any shops, and i dont want to buy it from their site because i live in germany.

I don't think you can find it in stores... I might be wrong though. From my understanding, it's only available by download.

Download the demo and find out for yourself :).

BTW, it shouldn't matter at all that you're from Germany. Matrix Games, which actually sells the game (and is the only place where you can buy it, I believe) offers the game both as a CD, and as a download (and their online store has a special section for European clients).

suicider said:
does anybody know a game that features u in control of a carrier, which starts fighters and bomber to fight the enemy?

i know one, i think its called starshatter, but i cant find it anywhere.

Wing Commander Armada is like this. You have a strategic mode where you move the Carrier from jump to jump around a sector mining planets, building shipyards and establishing bases. When you encounter the enemy, you jump into the cockpit and fly regular Wing Commander style battles.

ChrisReid said:
Wing Commander Armada is like this. You have a strategic mode where you move the Carrier from jump to jump around a sector mining planets, building shipyards and establishing bases. When you encounter the enemy, you jump into the cockpit and fly regular Wing Commander style battles.

i have played the demo now, and u know what?

it has the newtonian flight physic. time for some very great maneuvers. iam gonna buy it.

did u also see that there is a new game of starshatter in the works?

a11.jpg

a03.jpg

Back