A nice little cantina?

Just another spaceport bar...

Vaquero died on 2669.260 (which would be tomorrow Sept 17th) when Hobbes killed him in a dogfight as he made his escape from the Victory (from the novel HOTT - in game Vaquero dies if you chase Hobbes after he kills Cobra).

Yeah. When I was younger I imagined it might have been Vaquero's bar. But imagining it now, I don't think it would have been the generic brooding watering hole the WC4 bar was. Rather I envision Vaquero's bar having more in common with a night club with a live band or something.

Vaquero died on 2669.260 (which would be tomorrow Sept 17th) when Hobbes killed him in a dogfight as he made his escape from the Victory (from the novel HOTT - in game Vaquero dies if you chase Hobbes after he kills Cobra).
I didn't know the death was canon, aww man...and I would love to see a Vaquero's Cantina Ad in some Star*Soldier-like manual :p

I didn't know the death was canon, aww man...and I would love to see a Vaquero's Cantina Ad in some Star*Soldier-like manual :p

The rule of thumb is if it is a choice in the game, then whichever outcome is in the novel is the canon version.

why is it always the good guys die!

(must remember if in war situation never say what I want to do after the war to anyone :p)

Wing Commander 3 has a set of redshirts like Prophecy, they just don't show up on the kill board -- they include Styg, Primate and, yes, Bacon Boy.

Wing Commander 3 has a set of redshirts like Prophecy, they just don't show up on the kill board -- they include Styg, Primate and, yes, Bacon Boy.

Loaf, I could have sworn there was one more... Valero or something like that who was killed very early on. You launch when the Victory is under attack and you hear him, "Somebody help me out here! AHHH!!"

Back