monopoly.jpg

"I did not have sex with that woman..."

"Indeed I did have inappropriate relations..."

"It depends on what the definition of 'is' is..."

Try and guess who said these things in the 90's :p

Originally posted by Wulf
Bill...you will be missed.:p

But not that much...:D

Oh and the Kilrathi attacked me in the 90's too. Much to their eternal regret. I had to blow up their planet in 95!:D

Originally posted by Wulf
LOL, remember back in the day?...
monopoly.jpg

I remember back in the day...Doonesbury had an "icon" for Clinton that consisted of a waffle with butter dripping off of it.

LOL! That was one of the best I've ever seen (runner up: Quayle's icon was a feather!...).

Say, since I don't have "graphics priveleges" here on the CZ: can Chris/LOAF or whoever put up an animated gif for that Clinton icon I just described? I guarantee this: Much hilarity would ensue!...

Re: Re: A look at a 90s headliner

Originally posted by Preacher

Say, since I don't have "graphics priveleges" here on the CZ: can Chris/LOAF or whoever put up an animated gif for that Clinton icon I just described? I guarantee this: Much hilarity would ensue!...

You have as many rights as anyone else... you're more than capable of linking images...

but what about us who are too lazy to click the links?!!??!?! Oh what shall we do?!!?!? :eek:

Originally posted by Mav23
but what about us who are too lazy to click the links?!!??!?! Oh what shall we do?!!?!? :eek:

and by linking, I mean using the image tag to place the image in the post. Bad choice of words on my part...

Oh, alright, then all is right in the world...

and Wulf, I tried those, and all they did was make me feel bad for being lazy which in turn made me lazier... it's a vicious circle.

:(

Originally posted by Mav23
Oh, alright, then all is right in the world...

and Wulf, I tried those, and all they did was make me feel bad for being lazy which in turn made me lazier... it's a vicious circle.

:(

I'm gonna break that circle with my rifle, now get your butt in gear!!:D

Re: Re: Re: A look at a 90s headliner

Originally posted by TC
You have as many rights as anyone else... you're more than capable of linking images...

*Linking* images, OK. Guess that's one way to go about it.

But what I meant was to actually HAVE the image right there within the post itself...them's priveleges reserved for "the few", no?...

Back