A long-awaited mission

Iceblade

Admiral
Here is that mission I have been trying so hard to get to work.

It is called Capship Combat and Attack.
The only way I see to win this mission on nightmare is to fly a Vampire BL--the mission perferable fighter, though, would be the Vampire BLB(bomber variant). Unless you are good at taking out numerous bombers bent on waxing a Midway and Plunkett, I would suggest sticking close to your caps to take out those torps.

--FYI, both Red Mantas and Skates have only one torp, so if it fires its torp, don't worry about killing it as much as getting on to the next bomber--

This mission's first nav is probably the most difficult, the last nav is really difficult in the sense that all of your shrikes must survive or the caps don't get blown up. This, at this stage of the mission dev, will not keep you from winning, but it will take the sweet taste of victory out of your mouth if the carrier fleet isn't dead. As soon as I figure out how to get wings of ships to follow you, the last nav will be a but burner to finish and live.

"Oh, and one more thing," conserve your missiles as you go(epsecially at nav 2)as you will not get refueled. Good luck and post your opinions and suggestions in this thread.

PS: You will need to put this in your WCPpascal compiler, so if you don't have it, dl it from Thomas Bruckner's site--version 24c.

Iceblade

Attachments

• capship combat code.txt
    11.7 KB · Views: 56
Here it is folks. That mission is now completed in its entirety--excluded a refuel, but I think you guys can handle. :p

One word of caution, though. WHAT OUT FOR THOSE GREAT BALLS OF FIRE! :D

And of course, watch out for your bombers in nav 3 and watch out for their bombers in nav 1. Remember, if you lose either the Midway or the Steadfast, YOU LOSE! :D

Good luck! ;)

Attachments

• Capship Defense and Strike.txt
    12.1 KB · Views: 40
Back