A little something I heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Quarto

The fact that one passage explicitly deals with the circumstances in which Christians and Jews can be fought against, and the limits to such fighting, while other passages deal with the circumstances where polytheists can be fought against, but without mentioning the limitations imposed on fighting against Christians and Jews means, logically, that the other passages are not dealing with Christians and Jews.
"What you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point were you even remotely close to making anything that resembled a coherent point. Everyone here is now dumber for having listened to you."
(from Billy Madison)

So, if I get attacked by armed thugs, and somehow to manage to either chop their heads off or cut their limbs off, I'm not defending myself?
Correct, Bubba, and here's why:

1) Most of the cited passages did not involve the believer defending themselves, ergo your example is moot.
2) The Koran said nothing about your opponent being armed, nor being thugs.
3) Decapitation and amputation are overkill. They are hardly necessary to invoke death/neutralization of your opponent.
3) As such, to do such barbarous acts goes way beyond the pale.

That's a very appropriate quote for this thread, Preacher, but I do believe you're the wrong person to post it. :rolleyes:

I have a quote for you people too:

Extreme-stupidity.png

I'm leaving this thread before it spontaniously combusts.

Originally posted by Quarto
That's a very appropriate quote for this thread, Preacher, but I do believe you're the wrong person to post it. :rolleyes:
Claro que no, bub.

Res ipsa loquitor.

Indeed, the best way to win a debate in an English-speaking environment, is to randomly spout Spanish and Latin phrases :).

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
Duke...err, Pink Atreides, I expect someone who claims they are a student of pharmacy to not act this way.

Why?
After reading this: ''Well, as you may have guessed, I like Mariko "Spirit" Tanaka''
And your story here: http://www.crius.net/zone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6234

I have many reasons to ask you if you are on crack or somehing!
Just consider it a psychatricl matter.

BTW are you colorblind? because last time i saw my avatar, it was red.

Ghost, trying to get reason from him is like squeezing blood from a stone. Or blood from several stones in a stone wall.

Originally posted by Ghost
Why?
After reading this: ''Well, as you may have guessed, I like Mariko "Spirit" Tanaka''
And your story here: http://www.crius.net/zone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6234

What's your point? Sure, I like Spirit. Do I have sick, perverted fantasies about her? Apart from her killing Colson, no. Maybe you do, you talk about her almost as much as I do.

I have many reasons to ask you if you are on crack or somehing!
Just consider it a psychatricl matter.

Psychiatrically, actually. My point is, if you become, say, a chemist, you won't last long if you have a horrid attitude.

BTW are you colorblind? because last time i saw my avatar, it was red.]

As a matter of fact I do have problems with my left eye, but I'm not colorblind in the least.

What's your point? Sure, I like Spirit. Do I have sick, perverted fantasies about her? Apart from her killing Colson, no. Maybe you do, you talk about her almost as much as I do.

Yeah i talk about her only to expose your sick and perverted fantasies with her, wait...her killing Colson?
We also talk about Kilrathi and muslims so that make us kilrathi and muslims?
BTW, someone from #wingnut must post the link to that hentai (or whatever is called) WC-Sailor Moon crossover so our friend can read it and make too much pajas and have wet dreams

Psychiatrically, actually. My point is, if you become, say, a chemist, you won't last long if you have a horrid attitude.

I won´t last long as opposed to what other job/profession? (Thanks Dr. Tanaka-i-have-a-sexual-disorder-with-spirit-cartoon)
BTW being Pharmcautic isn´t the same as being Chemist (and BTW i´m a chemist too!)
I guess that having an horrid attitude is good for wrestlers,boxers, bureaucratic jobs,etc (note to tanaka and others: the sport, not the dog)

As a matter of fact I do have problems with my left eye, but I'm not colorblind in the least.

Well that is your problem, your right eye see perfect, so you see the avatar in Red, but your left eye see it White, then when the info reachs the brain: Red+White=Pink.
Don´t worry Spirit lover, this consult/advice is for free!

While this thread was going on, I did some supernatural voodoo gibberish ritual and gotten in touch with Spirit's *real* fiance. He didn't like anybody posting impure thoughts with his fiance, who he is currently chilling out with up there in the afterlife, and therefore asked me to send a message to you guys.

japhomo.JPG

No offense intended to anybody, but I couldn't resist :D

I said my piece, now I'm bugging out.

Just so everyone knows, I'm running a poll on whether or not Ghost should be kicked out from the chatzone. If you think yes, email roguespear@iprimus.com.au with your yes vote, and if you think no, then consult your doctor, you're an idiot.

And psych, hmmm...Vincent Vega goes East, Nah, close. I'm a hetro.

Wow, this thread is great, in a horrible, horrible way.

In conclusion, you're all being stupid.

Thank you.

Yours forever,
TC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back