A few recent trends

Don't think I'd classify half of the bands on that thing as dance, industrial maybe, but not dance.

Originally posted by Dak
Mav, yep, that's him.

Kilroy, from what I can recall, pretty much none of the tracks have got nothing to do with the game, it's a "music inspired by" cash in job, like you get with so many movies recently.

Two of the tracks do. Prophecy by Cobalt 60, and another simulator track are on the cd. Both were in the game, but that was it.

Originally posted by Dak
Two of the tracks do. Prophecy by Cobalt 60, and another simulator track are on the cd. Both were in the game, but that was it.

It's just like with the Command & Conquer Red Alert Soundtrack. The first disc was packed with music from the game and the second one where such "inspired by or fit to"-songs.

[Edited by Kilroy on 06-18-2001 at 21:20]

yeah, that's it... I LOVE that tune... I also like Hell March 2 from Red Alert 2... not as good, but okay :)

Oh, and Haesslich, you can call me Mav ;)

[Edited by Mav23 on 06-20-2001 at 00:07]

For me, you still can't beat the "Mechanical Man" and the "Victory" songs from the original C&C.

Best, Raptor

"I'm a mechanical...
I'm a mechanical...
I'm a mechanical man!"

:cool:

Well suited for the game atmosphere, but a bit repetitive after a while, don't ya think?

well, since gaming music tends to go in a constant loop while in-game, I wouldn't really care :)

there's the one song from either C&C or Red Alert that got on my nerves..

"Ti..t.t.t.t.t.Time is Running out...."

And it would just keep doing that....grr....

Wow. I'm kinda surprised this one has been left open as long as it has. They've been getting a little more strict about the meaningless threads lately.

Oh well.

Originally posted by Quarto
Originally posted by LeHah
Her ego exceeds her talent (which is far-reaching in sound, limited in scope), thus making her less talented. Go lissen to Bjork...Less of a bitch, does all kinds of music, including some Opera.
Ego does not have anything to do with talent.
what talent?

Originally posted by Raptor

For me, you still can't beat the "Mechanical Man" and the "Victory" songs from the original C&C.

Best, Raptor

Hell March from Red Alert. The best song ever written for a game!!!! 6 1/2 minutes long. I'd just set it on repeat and let it go!

Originally posted by TyeDyeBoy
Wow. I'm kinda surprised this one has been left open as long as it has. They've been getting a little more strict about the meaningless threads lately.

Oh well.

What's so meaningless about this thread? The topic has changed from cut-scenes in flight sims to in-game music, there's nothing wrong with that...

Originally posted by TyeDyeBoy

Oh well.

If you don't like a thread, don't post to it.

Back