A discussion on the true nature of the Nephilim

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
WC doesn't really cost much anymore, though. :)

Yes, but you have to consider the associated expenses one has to take care of before enjoying WC. Food, clothes, rent, minor things like that. :)

Best, Raptor

The clothes really aren't necessary, as I'm demonstrating right now!

But Flint's dead, and given the passage that states that she died in the WC3 novel, it's not very hard to assume that she did, in fact, die. If she didn't, how do you propose that she survived?

Originally posted by Nep Parth
The clothes really aren't necessary, as I'm demonstrating right now!

You tell 'em, Nep!

LOAF: I seem to remember about a year ago seeing on the CIC homepage that a KS went for somewhere around $599...It was a long time ago, so I may be remembering incorrectly...

As for the Black Lance, well, we'll agree to disagree on that. While it might not be explicitly stated, I think there's enough evidence to conclude with a reasonable certainty that they're gone.

I'd certainly be curious to hear the argument on that. But as you wish. It's been fun.

Good luck on the registration!

Originally posted by Quarto
He's not... he was using Flint as an example.

Well, that, and I really, *really* wish she had lived. :( Still, I agree, all the evidence is that she's dead.

PS: Angel, Flint, Minx.....hitting on Blair has its risks, doesn't it. :D

Best, Raptor

At eBay.de I saw KS one time in a collection with 2 other WC games. The bid lay at the end around 86 DM . 1 Dollar is just worth 2,28 DM (or so 2 weeks ago). It seemed quite cheap. Maybe they all didn't know what it is. If I count carefully 400 dollar is quite a lot in marks (too lazy to search a calculator). Just seems around 800-900 DM. What a comparision!

I can assure you that KS has never *really* gone for $400. And that's all the committee for vigilante justice will allow me to say :)

You're probably right LOAF... Although there was an auction that ended at $400.00, the high bidder probably never had the intention of paying...

I don't know. :)
Maybe mpanty or it happened like often at eBay: they bid and bid and forget in some cases they can have things much cheaper somewhere else. I'd call it hunting-instinct...they want to get it from Ebay and just that one. None else.
Or he only had too much money.

Back