A couple of questions...

Pete J

Spaceman
Please will someone tell me:

1) Can I leave the Destinee missions half done, do the original missions and then return to the Destinee missions without messing anything up?

2) Is there a programme that simulates MS DOS for Windows 2000 (I think someone mentioned something called DosBox...) as I have a copy of Privateer 2 and have never played it!

Any replies will be gratefully appreciated.

1) yes
2) dosbox.sourceforge.net
I don't think dosbox works with priv2, only with the original

privateer2 had a windows95 patch which should make it playable in win2k as I recall
at least I never had trouble playing priv2 on windows systems

I'll go download it now. And I'll search for that Privateer 2 patch as well.

Thanks for your help!

hellcatv said:
1) yes
2) dosbox.sourceforge.net
I don't think dosbox works with priv2, only with the original

privateer2 had a windows95 patch which should make it playable in win2k as I recall
at least I never had trouble playing priv2 on windows systems

Neat, I still have my CD Privateer/RF

I have another question. I don't know if this is rude to ask or not but here goes:

Would anyone be willing to send me a copy of Righteous Fire (preferably in a way so I can copy them to floppies like they originally were)? I have Privateer and the sound pack add on, but only played on RF once on a mate's computer who I've now lost contact with.

Thanks

Mission question

I'm in a little trouble with one mission.
I do the Kaydence's missions in the Perry system. The third mission is that, when i must carry someone (Admiral Terrell or other big boss). The mission says i must landed on New_Constantinapole, but when i landed nothing happen.
What must i do? Or is it a BUG?
Does anyone complete this mission?

Thank for the help!

miluuu, you have to wait for the stiletto to get close to the New Constantinople base for the mission to be completed. You don't have to dock with the base.

My other question:

I did the Kaydanyce's mission in Perry, and when i defended the Confed ship from the AWACS my Confed rating gone down to -100.
I killed some kilrathi, pirate and retros too but my confed rating still -100.
How can i improve my rating back to 100? I didn't shoot down any confed ships still.

Back