A call for voices.

yeah I dug up soundapp on my machine finally and wanted to send over some samples if still possible

Sorry for the lack of response here, guys, but I've been snowed under. There has, however, been considerable progress.

TurboTim - Yup, I got the lines, thanks a lot.

Other guys, there is ALWAYS demand for voice artists :) I haven't got any specific positions to be filled right now, but the more voices we can have out there in the universe to add variety and such, the better. As for what positions are available, it all depends on what I think will match your voice, so it may be anything ranging from a confed pilot, to a medical transport. Send a sample over to rileymk@bigpond.net.au and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. :)

Are you still looking for voices? I would send you a sample but have no idea what to say to give you a god fell of where it would belong.

jim

Try any number of quotes from the game like "the price of freedom is eternal viligance" or "Help, get this guy off me!" Several quotes would probably be best, though.

tango said:
Tempest, are you doing voices to all campaigns or only the main and prologue?

TanGO

Well, I'm just taking it one step at a time. I'm focusing everything on the Prologue at the moment, but I have been getting enough generics to fit with the Main campaign too. I'm happy to do it, and I'll stick around for Main campaign too, if Eder and Quarto still want me.

Edfilho said:
Hey, I've sent you my "Generic transport pilot 2" lines a while ago... did you get them?

Yup, I'm pretty sure I did, I seem to recall marking them off. Sorry I didn't get back to you, but things have been really busy for me lately. I'm sure there's a few people I should email right now.. but good job, and thanks for the participation.

TheFraix said:
So, what will a Civilian comm officer #2 be saying?

Well, what have Civilian Comm Officers said in all the other WC games? They would report when getting kills, have a line for their death, when they kill an enemy fighter, when the player shoots them accidently, etc etc. And, the amount of numbers there is, is the amount of different lines and variations to do it. I like variety, y'see.

Erkle said:
Are you still looking for voices? I would send you a sample but have no idea what to say to give you a god fell of where it would belong.

Ok, I'll give you a sample line. You can send different samples with different inflections if you choose. Basically, however you think it should be acted out is what I'm interested in, as well as the quality of your mic and acting. Try this one out, then send it to rileymk@bigpond.net.au in WAV format, 16bit, 22khz, mono.

"The area is clear, Captain. Nothing to shoot."

The context of that, obviously, is your Wingman reporting that a nav point is free of hostiles when you arrive. Give it a go.

I will get back to you on this I would enjoy to be a voice but I am moving soon. I will keep you posted need to get a new mic too. Ya'll take care should still have email for a few days.

I have submitted some samples to your e-mail for your review. Please let me know what you think.

Sphynx

Starkey,
You're from good old BH, huh? I used to live there a long time ago. I'm guessing you're an Atleticano puro, sem mixtura? (forgive my spelling and grammar, it's been a while since I've had the opportunity to speak portugues). It's nice to see someone from Belo Horizonte. Which bairro do you live in? I used to work on Rua Paraiba, which is in Bairro Funcionarios, if I recall correctly. I realize that this is off topic, so I'll stop now. Anyways, let me just say that this MOD looks very promising, and I can't wait for it to come out. I realize that I forgot to submit a .wav of my pilot taking friendly fire. Let me know if you want me to send one.

Sphynx
Macacos me mordem!

Yep, I´m from BH, a fanatic Atleticano, I live in a neighborhood just on the south border of the city and I work at Rua Inconfidentes, near Rua Paraiba :)

But let´s not hijack this thread... Why don´t you register in this CZ and send me a private message?

A good question - I haven't heard from Tempest for a few days, though, so I don't really know :p.

I've sent some more voice files. Please let me know if you have received them. Man, I can't wait for this thing to come out.

Sphynx

Back