A-17 Broadsword Model Released

I did this up pretty quick...
FinalFlight.jpg

Originally posted by TC
Wow, where can I find a copy of Wing Commander 1 with a Broadsword in it!
Well, like I said, I haven't played much of the way thru WC 1 (or 2). Thus, I was unaware of which game it was from. Sorry, my bad...

Also, sorry, my bad on the wings. I saw the other model online, and it does indeed have upswept wings.

...Still, it is rather a freakish design, in that sense..

Originally posted by Ghost
Nice, but the nose guns should be bigger.

Well.....thats a new version.The guns are smaller.The guns are smaller in the newer WC `s than the old ones!Remember Wc1 fighter`s guns ??HUGE!;)

Originally posted by Wedge009
Or more likely that they didn't bother painting it at all [at least not as much as in the first few games]. Always wondered where Confed got all the green paint. :)

Its better with no paint....Looks more realistic.I never liked all these Confed`s paintings in Wc2....
Without the colors,the models are not cartoonish...

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
Its better with no paint....Looks more realistic.I never liked all these Confed`s paintings in Wc2....
Without the colors,the models are not cartoonish...

I hear ya, dude; I agree.

On the other hand, it wouldn't necessarily hafta be from "paint", per se that the colors are generated: There are, even today, processes that will enable metal to be fabricated with a "through and through" color to them (usually on the paler side of the palette), so paint would be unnecessary. All you'd hafta do is be willing to cough up the extra $$$ to enable your parts to be fabricated in this manner. 'Course, it'd be prohibitively expensive, but that's another story.

Anyway, yeah, the color schemes are kinda cartoonish.: If ya want color, go with something more understated, like the "Cerberus". Looks to me like the Cerberus' blue hull got its hue from the process described above, rather'n with paint...

btw, I'll get it converted soon... watch the updates on the WC3D

oh, and one other thing. I've converted the Zohrath Talahasee. Again, watch the updates... :D

ok, here we go :D

I've converted the Talahasse (3ds). Besides that Corsair(pilot) was so kind to provide his mesh of the Confed Broadsword. It is available in 3ds and in its original LWO format.
Happy Downloading!

http://www.scifi3d.de/wc3d/

Back