3dStudiomax 5

Originally posted by dacis2
Sure. But I can't guarentee Freespace/Spacebattles quality.

and I got FS2 from a friend, I d/led the Vesuvius but cant find weapons.tbl and ships.tbl

If you join us then you do not have to seek for it, since there are MUCH MORE ships that are in game and we have some missions to play.

In your case, you have to download folowing program 'VP View' (do not forget the DLL pack), install it and then extract the ships and weapons TBL from the root_fs2.vp archive, open it in notepad or wordpad and insert TBL entry.

http://freespace.volitionwatch.com/fs2files.php

I'd like to allow you to join, but I wish, if it is possible, to see an example of your work first :D

Hey, mate, you STILL haven't given me what you've done with the jump gate animation, and the shield flare. I could really use them. Thanks.

And can I see your version of the Vesuvius?

You can email me at leongjw2f@fairfieldsec.org

it has a 100 MB limit, and 50 MB attachments limit so I can send and recieve really large files.

btw. the numbers on the Ranger class meshes look odd.

and the Murphy's nice. with turrets and all, just what I needed.

you have to mirror Ranger class or mirror textures, both is possible.

My shield flare was created using omni light and animated lense flares. As for jump gate animation, it is not from me. You'll have to ask Zohrath for permission.

I've animated it without using video post. It is very easy, all you need is a)glow b)expanding ring (shockwave)

Back