3DO Super Wing Commander on PC

No idea. I also got a copy of Super Wing Commander recently, but have not been able to test it yet (it's in my hometown, and I'm, at university). But if that emu does not work you may want to try the emu mentioned in an older news (just search for super wing commander or 3do , you should find the article).

I'll test it...

Btw: What do you study? I ask cause I just startet 10 days ago ;)

Warum erzähl ich Dir das eigentlich in Englisch??? :D :D

Warum erzähl ich Dir das eigentlich in Englisch???
Weil das ein Internationales Forum is, und sonst nicht jeder was versteht :) :D

I study mathmatics and physics, 2. "semester", teacher (maybe will change to diplom) And you? :)

Einleuchtend :D

Jura (is it an englisch word???), 1. "Semester" in Bochum, hopefully good enough to work for the state.

Mathmatics ???? I admire people who study this 'cause it's a different world for me!

Mathmatics ???? I admire people who study this 'cause it's a different world for me!
Hehe, so I guess physics isn't your favourite either - at least in the first 4 semesters it's mainly mathmatics, too ;) Oh, btw, I study in Münster, so not that far awy from you. :) I originally come from a small town called Geseke (NRW) near Paderborn (you know that one? Not Geseke, that's a really unknown one :D )
Oh, did you try out freedo or the other tool yet? - My 3DO Super Wing Commander is still not here in Münster :(

P.S.: No idea if Jura is English. ;)

Never heard of Jura in english, altough we have this word (certainly with a completely different meaning) in portuguese.

BTW, wasn't SWC for Macs?

Sordid said:
Einleuchtend :D

LOL. Then never try any natural sciences. 30%-50% seem to be mathe in any case.
Gruss aus Österreich...

Hm, i looked up the word "jura" and I can't believe that it simply means "law" in englisch??!! It's really great: No more math in my hole life! Ok, I'll have to learn millions of §§ but that's ok...

Münster? A friend of mine studies there (Informatics). Also 2. semester so you might know him :cool:

Of course I know Paderborn. That's the destination of my train I take every morning (live in Duisburg, so every morning 1 hour travel). The world's so small :D

My SWC didn't arrive here, too. Guess I have to wait till monday. But the emu itself runs fine. Nice fullscreen quality. Finally managed to get a 3DO BIOS. It seem that my joystick isn't supported yet. Well, keyboad will do it.

My 3DO is here! :D - Only downside is I don't have internet at the moment (no firewall and that worm running around at the moment already infected my PC when visiting blizzard hp :( )
So I haven't been able to test it yet, and can only do it as early as next weekend :(

Bad news. :(
I'm finally able to download stuff again (in my homwtown) and just got FreeDo. - The problem with that tool is, it needs a BIOS Rom file, that does not come with it, cause it is not freeware / would be warez :( They only say you have to get it somehow, but they won't say.
Too bad, now I'll try out the other tool mentioned in the news (hope it's fully freeware). If that doesn't work either, I guess I'll have to buy a 3DO console + joystick...

EDIT: Ups. Hehe, I'm blind - there was never a 3do emulator mentioned in the news, but a Mac emu to run the SWC Mac version ^^ - Oh yeah, so now I guess I'll have to start looking for a 3DO console - and the Joystick, which I haven't seen so far :(

Back