265 days to D*C 2004!

Liger!

Attachments

• HAS10ZOI83132.01.jpg
    HAS10ZOI83132.01.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 72
Nice butterknife :)

I don't actually stab people too often, but, if I were going to plan on it, I think I'd have something more along the lines of a sword. And a dagger for the other hand. Of interest to me (and probably me alone) is that there's a craft store in my town that sells a wide variety of swords. Of course, the longswords and sabres are all dull (and the blades aren't terribly straight), but the Katana blades are all extremely sharp. Too bad I wouldn't use one of those, eh?

overmortal said:
but the Katana blades are all extremely sharp. Too bad I wouldn't use one of those, eh?
Bah, any Katana you can buy for less than like 800 dollars is probably no good for killing. You gotta get the fancy folded-steel ones, those don't crack when they cut through spines and rib-cages and stuff, and those are pretty much only available on the interweb.

Anyway, I think it'd be interesting if you came to D*C. It's really hard to convey the borderline psychopathy that permeates the auras of guys like Tye and Hades. And even ace. I'll bet you're pretty mundane by comparison.

Frosty said:
Anyway, I think it'd be interesting if you came to D*C. It's really hard to convey the borderline psychopathy that permeates the auras of guys like Tye and Hades. And even ace. I'll bet you're pretty mundane by comparison.

I've been called a psychopath a great many times in my life, and I've got thoughts swimming around in my head that the rest of the world doesn't get to see, which makes it worse than anyone knows. But even at my worst I pale in comparison to Hades. And I've seen him all of like 8 days in my life. Oh, the stories we have....

Speaking of Hades and knives, did I ever mention that I finally fixed the blade of that knife after Hades got all Crazy British on the tub?

Anyway, overmortal, that particular knife I'd purchased down in the dealer room a couple of hours previous to the big destruction. I'd have brought my katana or, god forbid, my Evil Overlord sword, but there was no reason to be lugging that shit around. The knife, on the other hand, has those handy hooks. Damage is done when you slide it into someone, yes. But the better damage is done when you pull it out and it takes your intestines with it.

Back