[2020-02] Some novel character portraits

This is an absolutely stately looking Melek! It's kind of funny that I always think of Melek as groveling. Melek here looks like he could pull together a fragmented feudal empire, kind of like King Richard in the animated Disney Robin Hood.
Thank you!

I also posted colored versions:

https://www.wcnews.com/chatzone/thr...-character-portraits.30356/page-4#post-408986

screenshot011-jpg.11500

I think Melek is a very good politician.

Last edited:
Xilerks Ki'ra

XlierksOK.jpg

"Speaking of which, how dare you humans have such long mane... ok, long hair in the workshop operations? You have no claw, after all."

Last edited:
Marbak nar Kiranka

Marbak.jpg

"There are still so many people who are not willing to accept human beings and whose claims need to be respected."

Last edited:
Col. Wilhelm Schwarzmont

WilhelmSchwarzmont.jpg

"This novel is a companion piece to my yet to be completed study of the beginning of the war."

Last edited:
Talmak nar Sutaghi

TalmakColor.jpg

"Yes, at that time, I suggested that the Imperial fleets should have the frontier abandoned and all defenses pulled into the center..."

Last edited:
A Four-yearly Special Christmas Gift

Soccer1225OK.png

"Another ball of yarn? ... oh? It is a ... soccer!"

Attachments

• Soccer1225.png
    Soccer1225.png
    1 MB · Views: 18
  • Soccer1225center.png
    Soccer1225center.png
    959.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
He just made the save

He just made the save.png

"In the last minute of extra time, the goalkeeper made the save!"

P.S. Congratulations to Emiliano "Dibu" Martínez for winning the Best men's goalkeeper!

63a1d737eb557.jpeg

Last edited:
"In the last minute of extra time, the goalkeeper made the save!"
Du esh'inthrak erg eshmaksga, drak'manglan'drishkmang. = "In [the] final minute about extra time, [the] guardian of [the] quantity place stopped quantity."

(Mang can also mean "point (abstract measurement)", but a "bad" translation seemed funnier in this instance...)

I love the idea of a cockatiel Firekkan. Just saying.

Back