2 Problems.... please read...

Naféasonto

Swabbie
Banned
One is I don't have the sercret ops for Wing COmmand Prophecy anymore, and would like to know where to find them

And second, prophecy has these weird graphic problems, very weird, lines are out of place, and lines are exdenedig from the shield indicators, plus signs, and so forth. I have a prophet II video card, so I know it can't be that.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I'm sorry, I should be more helpful.

On the subject of SO, you can only download the core game from secretops.com. The episodes are done with, you can't obtain them legally unless you go get Prophecy Gold.

As for the other, you might want to post that on the tech support board.

First issue - Buy Prophecy Gold

Second issue - NVidia cards don't display stuff properly in Prophecy/Secret Ops and there is no fix. You'll just have to put up with it.

does that include the geforce 3's? and couldnt u just get the creative unified drivers that make a geforce perform like a 3dfx card and run glide

Lookie, I think apostrophes belong in pluralizations!

Originally posted by Madman
does that include the geforce 3's?
Originally posted by Cpl Hades
NVidia cards don't display stuff properly in Prophecy/Secret Ops
Hades
and there is no fix.
Madman
and couldnt u just get the creative unified drivers that make a geforce perform like a 3dfx card and run glide
The sky is blue...
WHAT COLOR IS THE SKY?!?!

Madman

Hey madman, what are you talking about Creative UNified drivers, and trick prophecy to thinking of have a 3dfx card, explain, thanks.

Nafé

Originally posted by Cpl Hades
First issue - Buy Prophecy Gold

Second issue - NVidia cards don't display stuff properly in Prophecy/Secret Ops and there is no fix. You'll just have to put up with it.
I haven't played prophecy for a while, but I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary ever on my GeForce DDR.
Only stars sometimes show in front of ships, but that also happened on my old P200 with a Diamond Stealth II S220 so it's not GeForce specific.

After 4 years, I wouldn't care if they fixed it. I just want the next installment to the story. :)

Originally posted by Naféasonto
One is I don't have the sercret ops for Wing COmmand Prophecy anymore.
Could the board's policy on Secret Ops *be* more in your face? You must be either incredibly stupid, or looking for trouble. I've just made a slight change to that announcement. I suggest you go read it now.

Re: Re: 2 Problems.... please read...

Originally posted by KrisV

Could the board's policy on Secret Ops *be* more in your face? You must be either incredibly stupid, or looking for trouble. I've just made a slight change to that announcement. I suggest you go read it now.
Those ain't no half measures, Kris!
Justified too, imho.

Sorry.

Sorry man, didn't know it was against the rules to ask for a game, just close my thread or ban me from the message boards, cause honestly I didn't know.

Nafé

I don't think he plans on banning you, but it's just that for most of the thread people have been telling you that you shouldn't talk about it and you still do...

Yeah, it's best to just ignore them sometimes.

But as for the graphics problem, you might want to move that over to the tech support forum.

that's good advice ;) Also, I had the same problem with nVidia... so I switched to a VooDoo 3, well now Prophecy works great, but everything else is lacking :(

Back