1) Hello, all! 2) WC Movie

Grimloc

Rear Admiral
1) Wassup! I haven't been around here in a while... too much Starcraft and Starlancer...

2) A few of my friends and I went to see Titan A.E. It turned out to be better than I anticipated. On the way back to my car, one of my friends suggested something interesting, or at least entertaining: what if Wing Commander Movie had been like Titan A.E.? Consider it. Here's a pro, right off the bat: Would have been better considering the budget WCM had. Please post suggestions to this idea.

Nice to be back. Grimloc out!

------------------
"We're going to the same freakin' jail cell anyway."

wb Grimloc, hope you'll stop by #wingnut to be confused about your nick again.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Who the hell are you?

...Just kidding
smile.gif
. Welcome back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Twister: You haven't heard of Titan A.E.? Where are you, anyway? Oh, Holland.

Grimloc: How like Titan A.E.? What if it was animated? Or what if it had a plot similar to Titan A.E.? By the way, I've seen Titan A.E., too. It was pretty cool.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

The Dinobots' leader actually

grimlock.gif
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Hero (edited June 21, 2000).]

Remember the time when all the Dinobots got these enhancements to make them smarter? Then Dinobots no more speak broken sentences. But if I remember correctly they were too smart so they had to dumb them down again.

Autobots! Transform and roll out!

I have seen Titan myself, and it is good, the first real "American anime".

Dralthi5, I think Grim is talking about both. animated and simialr story. Hell, just by making it animated you just gained almost the entire anime market.
smile.gif

------------------
Meson

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

THere's ain't much I remember from the transformers: I only saw the first 2 seasons (and soon plan to download the movie), and fact is, I don't know how old I was at the time (I was born when the TF came out in the US, so I would say I've been at the age of 2-5 when I saw them).

Hmm, I've always been of the opinion that Transformers suck
smile.gif
. I mean, giant robots that turn into cars? Eesh.

If you remember, they transform into cars because they crashed on earth 4 million years ago and to repair them, they used human vehicle models.
How`s my memmory?
smile.gif

I remember the basics (like what Transformers are, who are the characters, the main plot, etc), just need to refresh my memory so spasific info. THat's why I'm getting most of the episodes from the net
smile.gif

The WCM could not have been done like Titan A.E. on its meager budget. Titan A.E. cost around 100 million to produce, which is about 4 times what WCM cost. It would have been cool though.

WB Grimloc

I like the transformers too, but if I may just add something: When Optimus Primal enters the ark in one of the beastwars' episodes he finds Optimus Prime lying there and he already has his truck body
smile.gif
way before mankind descently evolved
smile.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

So? Star trek's full of 'em. So other scifi-ish shows deserve 'em too.
biggrin.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Heh.
tsk tsk... you got the names all mixed up again.

Autobots and Deceptacons, not Dinobots.
Dinobots was a precursor from Deceptacons (being a Transformer junkie myself since it came out [heck, it was good when it came out]).

No Regret: Space-Time Continuum flux-a-ma-call-it. Beast Wars and Transformers is based on a continual 'loop'.
biggrin.gif

Back