1.0pre5 hit the shelves

Map thing was me stupidly not paying attention.

Call this a glitch if you like, but if I get blowed up, and then respawn/reload, I can go to where I got blowed up and pick up stuff that was on the ship that I'm driving now that hasn't got blowed up.

Also, back to the space salvage thingy, I had an idea for a decent price schedule for reactors and stuff that we may find floating around like when a Paradigm toasts a Kamekh....... Have a value of 1% of the new value of the item, because it was heavily damaged when the ship blew up, but it isn't trash or junk either. That way we could get some decent cash, but not like new prices for stuff.

OS X binary of 1p5?

I know its a little early to ask, but what are the chances of seeing a 1.0pr5 release compiled for OS X? I originally played Privateer on my IBM PS/1, but I'm guessing most folks here are testing it out in win32. Testing the OS X binary would help too, I imagine.

Thanks for developing such an impressive project. It's negating the need for the P100 I set up in my office for this game (and Krondor, TES: Daggerfall) specifically :D

we're probably going to wait until the official 1.0 release is set in stone before making another mac build...those take like 5 hours of time to do...better spent is trying to make 1.0 a reality

I don't know if anyone's addressed this, as in fixing it, but there are duplicated news reports in the news section. Exact same report, different date.

Back