If you're starting out I recommend the following:
1) Sell the laser. Upgrade to Meson blasters.
2) Sell the missle launcher.
3) Sell the Plasteel armour. Get Tungsen instead.
4) Buy the afterburner
For the next few trips, sell cargo from the mining stations to the agricultural...
Some graphic glitches:
1) When in combat in the Centurion, the frontal armor got hit to zero and the B&S Omni radar got knocked out. I ended up getting this flashing grey bar at the top of the cockpit and on the frontal armor indicator. Even after the repair this graphic glitch did not go...
Okay I bought a Centurion and loaded it up with four guns and two missles.
I also bought the tractor capability for one of my guns. I bought a tractor beam and placed it on my gun. My gun got replaced by the tractor beam.
Is this how its suppose to work? I though its possible to use...
1) For Lynch's first mission, I killed off Seelig and then he respawned again, killed him again and he respawned a third time before not appearing again.
2) The Tachyon Turret cannot be mounted on the Centurion.
3) Starting with the Lynch missions, when you encounter a dialogue...
Where else can I use the tractor capability for?
For example, lets say I have a demon where it has two missle launchers and four mass drivers at the front. Can I mount the tractor capability on the missle launcher and place a tractor beam there?
I understand that the auto tracking allows the guns to hit targets with a direct target sighting but what does the tractor capability do?
How is the tractor capability different from the a normal tractor beam?
Do I have to start the main storyline for the ships to appear?
These ships are found in the ship dealer room not in the commerce room right?
Update: I was able to finally buy a demon at New New Constantinople But seems I was only to do this after I joined the mercenary guide.